Search results

1. Wehtam

Improved Demon and Face Icons

Hi everyone, I made a Christmas game that wasn't finished in time for the holidays but now I have time to refine it and release for next year's Christmas.  While doing so I edited a bunch of face, icons, and more.  The main one which I wanted to share is improving the large idle Demon.  In the...
  2. Wehtam

Yanfly Prefix Suffix items

Hi everyone I have been learning and doing a lot to my game niw that I understand plug in much better. Still having trouble with understanding adding prefix and suffix settings onto items. I'm using Yanfly's item core and he talks about it but doesn't go into greater detail. Hope someone can...
  3. Wehtam

MP and TP bars

Hi all, I'm not 100% sure if this is the right spot for this question... I want to change "TP" into "Rage" (that is the easy part) and make it so that the "Rage" bar only shows up for my "Warrior" Class and the "MP" bar only shows up for the magic base classes.  I've had trouble making this...
  4. Wehtam

The Butcher

Hi again everyone!  So I'm efforts to make a semi Diablo feel game have been going very well so far but you can't have a Diablo type game without The Butcher!  I edited the heck out of the SF Enemy graphic for the MV provided butcher (I hope these edits are enough that I can be posting it but...
  5. Wehtam

More Icon Sets 1/23/16 Update

Update: I fixed the upload so the icon set is now the correct dimensions (or at least should be now!) This is majorly inspired by The Infamous Bon Bon.  I didn't like the icons provided by MV and wanted more variety, then I failed hard to re-size the Ace icons.  Then along came Bon Bon who...
  6. Wehtam

Skeleton Mage-ish

Hi all, starting get rolling on editing and making some sheets for my own use so I thought I would share them!  I re-colored and combined/edited the skeleton sheet with the mage sheet and made the "Skeleton Mage-ish" sheet.  "Mage-ish" because I don't think it necessarily has to be a mage.  Hope...
  7. Wehtam

RPG Ace to MV Sprite Sheet

Hi all, this is my first post, I used to be really into Sprite editing on Newgrounds back in the day.  I was working on a game and got pretty far into it on Ace but I want to move everything over o MV.  Most things I have replaced out with MV version sprites.  Here is one Ace sprite sheet I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oli25511