Search results

1. highlord90

Remove/Add Actor not working

It is very script heavy so far, I'll try disabling some :P
  2. highlord90

Remove/Add Actor not working

I'm working on a Pokemon fan game with MV and I have a fairly good system so far but evolution simply wont work because even when I say, for example, remove actor: Weedle, add actor: Kakauna, it doesn't happen. What does happen is that Weedle is reverted back to level 3, it's default level...
  3. highlord90

Lifesteal

oh my god I am so darn stupid, I spent ages thinking I would have to script in a Leech Life effect when it was under my nose the entire time. I'm sorry this isn't what was asked for but thanks you OtakuD50, I made a rookie mistake
  4. highlord90

Orange Time System

I used a clock hud to make sure time was passing and it is but night still doesn't happen :(
  5. highlord90

Orange Time System

I've downloaded the plugins reccomended to run a day and night cycle but I can't get it to work, I set it to real time and put my own clock forward but night never came :/ Any chance at a helping hand?
  6. highlord90

Adding Skills by using skills issue

I'm still having trouble, bumping tried to use a common event to swap to a different version of the skill but that didn't work
  7. highlord90

Adding Skills by using skills issue

Hello people for my current project I want to create a class that works by building power during battle in tiers. The idea goes as follows - At the beggining of battle player casts either Fire or Ice which adds a buff to the player Ice is for making this mage more tanky but removes...
  8. highlord90

Small font when previewing text

I'm working on a side project to keep myself in practice while I finish elements of my main project but then I noticed this odd occurance. The font in my preview box for text boxes is absolutely tiny and makes editing the text there and then over going into the game tedious :/ Here's a...
  9. highlord90

Runaway [DEMO]

another bump, i forgot to upload the demo to OneDrive xD, so sorry
  10. highlord90

Szyu's Crafting System

Was wandering if there's a way to add exp to the party/character whenever you craft an item as I'm planning on making classes for a game that don't focus on combat as much as others
  11. highlord90

Simple Item Limit

Ah I see, well not everyone will want to use item plugins so I'll keep it here
  12. highlord90

RPG Maker MV: Mining, Smelting & Synthesis

I managed to rustle up my own event. In my game it runs with a very rough day and night event, when you sleep it becomes day time and when you leave a dungeon it becomes night and you cant do any dungeons at night. When you enter a dungeon it turns on a switch which activates a parallel event...
  13. highlord90

RPG Maker MV: Mining, Smelting & Synthesis

Any chance of the ore being able to re spawn?
  14. highlord90

Simple Item Limit

I looked around for a tutorial on this and even a plugin but no luck, hopefully this workaround will solve some issues but it's not perfect. I bet Yanfly will be creating an Item Limit plugin in the future at some point but for now here's a simple common event to get those of us who want that...
  15. highlord90

[Solved] Once working autorun event now not working

I released a Demo of my game yesterday with an event that was working but as I was trying to get some screenshots for the forum page I realised that this simple autorun event refuses to work even though there is literally no switch needed to be active to run it... edit: Ho now...hang on...I...
  16. highlord90

Runaway [DEMO]

Bumping this project to announce the first playable Demo of the new version made from scratch.
  17. highlord90

Runaway V2 is making progress

Runaway V2 is making progress
  18. highlord90

Adding Skill Types

This idea is good. Could be like a Ben10 kinda deal where a magical bracelet, ring or necklace binds to the hero and although he can't remove it he can now transform
  19. highlord90

Runaway [DEMO]

I've never heard of it haha, I'm not a big music fan and my taste is mostly anime music
  20. highlord90

Runaway [DEMO]

Beyond this message are (possibly) all messages relating to the newest version of Runaway :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazya