Search results

1. radicalpain

Storage Boxes

is there a way of a conditional branch to find out if an item is in a box. Ex: I have Item #1 in box 5 and want to set up a conditional branch to complete a quest if I removed #1? Thanks again great work !!!! R>P
  2. radicalpain

Lune Item Weight

awesome script! I would love to use it but having issues with it working with my other scripts :( R.P
  3. radicalpain

Gamepad Extender (v1.1, 2/20/2015)

Thanks a lot. Yea I managed to get shift working so I think it is the script I am using won't work with it as I changed it to "F" instead of "N1" and still a no-go.
  4. radicalpain

Gamepad Extender (v1.1, 2/20/2015)

awesome work wolf. I was planing on using this script for a game I am developing but have some issues. I do apologize if you have stated this before but I went through the forum and didn't see it. I wanted to use numbers instead on letters for my out (R2=:N1) which is number one. It works with...
  5. radicalpain

Basic Game Time + Night/Day

Epic i will have to use this! Great Work! Survive ME
  6. radicalpain

V's Variable Gauges Window v3.3

Hey I wanted to use the variable script in my project. Survive ME Thanks Radical Pein

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadeyDemon88