Search results

1. MikomiKisomi

Image of Perfection

Fight ghosts from your past and real ghosts. It's been a long month for Sirius- not talking to most of your friends, having an angry ex talk about you behind your back, and having a friend claim... that her house is haunted? The past few weeks have been long for Hailey as well, as her house has...
  2. MikomiKisomi

RMMV Image of Perfection [Demo Available]

Fight ghosts from your past and real ghosts. It's been a long month for Sirius- not talking to most of your friends, having an angry ex talk about you behind your back, and having a friend claim... that her house is haunted? The past few weeks have been long for Hailey as well, as her house has...
  3. MikomiKisomi

RMMV [IGMC 2017] That Which Binds Us

Idris is a bonds man- a special bonds man. While most of his clients need to bail loved ones out of jail, a few are looking for a reprieve from someone they once knew. For Evalise, all she wanted was to get a bail bond for her boyfriend, when Idris surprised her with a simple but confusing...
  4. MikomiKisomi

Hiya!

Hello, my name is Mikomi Kisomi! I'm an anime / semi-realistic artist of 7+ years and a visual novel developer of 3+ years. I'm currently working on my first full-length RPG Maker game, Asterism, which is an astronomy based RPG.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazya