Search results

1. Stapleton

I don't feel satisfied until my body is sore after work. If I am sore when I go to bed, I sleep...

I don't feel satisfied until my body is sore after work. If I am sore when I go to bed, I sleep very well. Glad to see you are able to go back to work!
  2. Stapleton

RMMV De'Vine: Heavenly Acres

Added in some more mechanics to Heavenly Acres. - All NPC's have items with them. You can take them either by force or by stealing with the new... - Stealth! Stealth mode has been added. You can now sneak behind an NPC and steal their items. Watch it however, this drastically reduces karma! -...
  3. Stapleton

RMMZ [RSE] Militibus Elementis: Skies of Galaraya

Nice! I like all the art for the characters
  4. Stapleton

Elzakalas: God of Destruction

Nice! Looks cool.
  5. Stapleton

Greetings fellow RPG fans

Welcome!
  6. Stapleton

Awesome hope you enjoy it! Discord has been set up for Heavenly Acres. Come check it out! https://discord.gg/PFyUjyVgns
  7. Stapleton

DeVine: Card Battles

CARD BATTLES IS ON SALE FOR 80% OFF! - Revamped story mode to make it much more interactive! - Improved the special effects during battles! Big update and Sale to celebrate the announcement of the new game in the De'Vine series! De'Vine Heavenly Acres! Check it out here...
  8. Stapleton

How often do you work on your project?

Anytime I am not at my day job, lol.
  9. Stapleton

Game & Map Screenshots 11

I always found being limited in a style bad and good in some ways. If you are limited on the icons you have then you can build your world around that and it takes a lot of thinking out of game making. Not to mention the time saved. If the limitation is too great then it will only cost more...
  10. Stapleton

It is! Lol close, they will hate you for it. Unless they themselves are evil too!
  11. Stapleton

(FREE) Darren's Commercially Free Music (Over 170 Pieces!)

Niceee. Keep up the good work!
  12. Stapleton

Teamwork Battle Mechanic?

Anything would be possible to integrate using scripts. I know there are some scripts or plugins that already have teamwork skills built into them for VX ACE and MV. I cannot recall which ones off the top of my head though.
  13. Stapleton

RMMV Long Way Home

It happens to us all. Hopefully you can get through it soon. Your project is looking good!
  14. Stapleton

RMMV Yanfly Region Restrictions work with 'Through' on?

I don't have the plugin handy, but it should be handling the restriction for events under Game_CharacterBase.prototype.isEventRegionForbid There you just want to quote out the line if (this.isThrough()) return false; To your second part requires a lot more effort and a plugin to identify...
  15. Stapleton

I am Great Bear.

Welcome. I admire your lurking abilities.
  16. Stapleton

Game & Map Screenshots 11

That looks great Kenen
  17. Stapleton

Lol yup, game dev is always a slow process. Rewarding when it's complete though!
  18. Stapleton

RMMV Collectible Card Game [Name Pending]

Lookin good, man! Keep it up! Lots of hard work.
  19. Stapleton

Thank you very much for the kind words. Hope you enjoy them! I also stumbled on your upcoming card game which is looking really good! Infact I saw one of your latest videos explaining it on youtube a couple days ago. I think I got the link to it from discord or something. Anyway, keep up the...
  20. Stapleton

Thank you very much. Hope you will enjoy it!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
globalassignmentexpert