Search results

1. Zinx10

Wait Command

Ahh!  I think I get it now!  So, the movePicture method doesn't actually test if the wait is complete, thus I would have to go by it frame by frame?
  2. Zinx10

Wait Command

Ahh, thank you for your help everyone!  I only have two questions left: 1. Any tips on where the best location for studying the update methods? 2. I copied my log that was from my plugin: http://i.imgur.com/1rfPtkP.png Unless I only need to study up on update methods, the update checks are...
  3. Zinx10

Wait Command

Thank you for that useful information.  I guess this proposes another question: knowing the wait problem, how does someone do menu animations or, for example, Yanfly's animations in his battle core?  Is there some other way to wait for the animation to complete, or is it simpler than that?
  4. Zinx10

Wait Command

So, I am designing a plugin, but I ran into a problem.  Is there any way to simulate the Wait command or at least wait for a picture to finish moving? I understand that this command does not simulate it: Game_Interpreter.prototype.wait(60);At the moment, what I have is this (imagine everything...
  5. Zinx10

The *drunk* status ailment. How do you do it?

How about having decreased accuracy, but immunity/resistance to most states (your nerves probably won't feel it anyways)?
  6. Zinx10

More Realistic Hair Colors [v1.50]

Done!   :)
  7. Zinx10

While tedious, you can just switch it out whenever you need to do the other colors.
  8. Zinx10

Save/Load Game at a Specific Location (Dark Souls Bonfire-Esque)

If I remember correctly, Yanfly's save location plugin allows you to save the locations of events in any map.  So you can simply tell either all the events or a specific event to run the save feature and its location will be saved upon exiting.  When you enter the map again, its saved location...
  9. Zinx10

Sorry that I am unable to provide those easily.
  10. Zinx10

Chiara's MV Resources

I must say, thank you for this work! I think this is a lovely addition to the RTP content.
  11. Zinx10

Yeah.  I just wished we could add colors instead of replace colors. EDIT: I have just updated the realistic hair colors file.  In Version 1.50, washed out hair colors like bright blonde are now not washed out.
  12. Zinx10

Battle High Speed Mode Plugin

Well, I wanted to make sure no complaints happen.  If I made a plugin, I would not have wanted someone to post my material without my consent.   :)
  13. Zinx10

I have been given permission to release an English version of the plugin.  This English version is the translated version of the just-updated plugin.  You can enjoy the plugin here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8bdc7nd6ozg2yt5/SSEP_BattleSpeedUp_ENG.js
  14. Zinx10

Everyone, I am currently attempting to get permission to release a translated version of the plugin.  If everything is a success, I will release the English plugin.
  15. Zinx10

Thanks for bringing up that concern.  I was already aware about that, and I do plan on fixing it, but my worry was that it may make the blonde style too dark or potentially shiny (will try hard not to make it shiny).  The realistic hair styles was merely a quick version I made that ended up...
  16. Zinx10

Any time Ldragon!
  17. Zinx10

Old Man Resource!

When I was looking at it, I believe the creator has the file index to be 1 above the actual value (assuming nothing is installed).  Try lowering the hair value down 1 because it works for me. Hint: when I say index value, I mean values like 17, 18, 19 that appear near the end of the file name.
  18. Zinx10

I, personally, don't find changing the gradients to be difficult.  You just need paint.net, gimp, or photoshop and the program's knowledge.
  19. Zinx10

The generated character files will adapt the new hair color, but the image files (the ones actually used in the game) will be unchanged.
  20. Zinx10

Well, my original plan was that the user could swap the files as needed.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waseemkhan