Search results

1. shizuruteru

How do I make a better Counter Skill?

I am aware that there is already a counter-attack option, but whenever I use the existing counter-attack it isn't the type of counter I want. What I want is a sort of shield skill where the actor with the state takes less damage and some of the damage gets reflected back at the attacker. EX)...
  2. shizuruteru

How can I make an armor that has a chance of reviving the user once per battle

The title says it all. Is there a way to do this or so I need a plug-in.
  3. shizuruteru

How to keep BMG changed in a man

OK, thanks for the help.
  4. shizuruteru

How to keep BMG changed in a man

Im looking for a way to change the music of a map permanently. if I use the change BMG command, the music turned back to the default one every time the map is reset.
  5. shizuruteru

Playtest isn't loading

I have finally gotten the playtest to work, I uninstalled RPG maker and reinstalled it, after all of the troubleshooting. thank you all for helping.
  6. shizuruteru

Playtest isn't loading

So I've made a new project and the same problem where the save window pops up but not the project still occurs. here is a path; file:///C:/Users/amazingpsy/Documents/Games/lords%20of%20the%20elements/index.html my antivirus program doesn't detect RPG maker as malicious software. and there...
  7. shizuruteru

Playtest isn't loading

I'm using version 1.6 and the project was also made in 1.6. on top of that, I am using the steam release of RMMV. Edit: none of my projects are loading playtest.
  8. shizuruteru

Playtest isn't loading

Sometimes when I click on the playtest button, the window shows up with all of the options and all of that, but sometimes it just doesn't show up. either way the playtest does not start.
  9. shizuruteru

Playtest isn't loading

Yesterday I had been working on my project when I playtested the project. The "would you like to save window" pops up, but doesn't open the playtest, sometimes the save window doesn't even show up, with the same result; the playtest does not open.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickismyname