Search results

1. HarlekinLehl

Common event with a timer makes player flee battle automatically.

Title. I'm having a common event for a skill that acts as a detector for hidden chests. It runs for a certain time and then wears off. It's rather simple. I don't know how and why it would do that. Apparently one of my players also said that you could find chests even after the timer runs out...
  2. HarlekinLehl

RPG Maker Game recommendation

I was browsing the steam store earlier to find a new game for myself. Sadly i can't seem to find quite what I'm looking for. There are alot of mixed titles and bad titles according to reviews with a few gems, but the genre doesn't quite match what I'm looking for. It quite simple really. I'm...
  3. HarlekinLehl

Help with a script call.

Hopefully i chose the right section for this thread. The script call should be basic MV as far as i know but the reasoning behind using them lies within a plugin. So I'm using this to equip characters, that are recruitable later, with their initial gears and skills. Reason behind this is...
  4. HarlekinLehl

RMMV Yanfly's Skill learn-, Classchange core- and Skill Core -Plugins.

Hello folks! Second time posting on this Forum, please be gentle. :D I'm currently facing a problem with said plugins i can't seem to fix on my own, so I'm turning to you guys. The way i have set up my classes is that each class has learnable "skills" to unlock certain types of equipment. For...
  5. HarlekinLehl

RMMV Dungeon Rummage - Another Isekai?!

Dungeon Rummage - Another Isekai?! Content Warning: This game contains violence, suggestive themes and occasional strong language. SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT DOWNLOAD LINK

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickismyname