Search results

1. Pandaperfect

ButtonSet.png not working in game.

My pc - docuemtns-rpgmaker-Gamename My rpgmaker is located on D/ programfiles 86/ steam
  2. Pandaperfect

Thing is, ive had this issue WITH ALL my project I have opened up. all of them experience this problem. I haven't touched that plugin other then turn it on and off. Im really not good with Plugin scripting and such so I do not dare to touch it. SO I made a new map. and its working.. I really...
  3. Pandaperfect

How funny, I have tired to make several new games, before I turned to Forum for help. But I can try do it again and then see. BEcause it is really wierd. As for now, the Buttons NEVER show up, if they do, its a ONCE in a life time. And then they are gone. Ill go create a new game now to see...
  4. Pandaperfect

First time you go to the shop, no buttons, even when its loaded with lots of items. when you just go back once and go back the buttons show up. 1) I've tried to turn off and on all Plugins to see if that had any effect. andcurrently i found out IT MIGHT be the LNT window popiup. But Then I...
  5. Pandaperfect

This is just, that They showed up quite random, so I thought that were meant to be there as in part of the shop and all. because on the exact pictures you see there is none, so I needed to get confirmation if they ALWAYS were supposed to be there or not. Since Ihave never seen the buttons...
  6. Pandaperfect

can anyone help me? I just want to confrim if ANYONE have enountered BUTTONS in the game, like when you open the shop menu, I sometimes get 5 buttons that shows up, 1x << 1x < 1x > 1x >> And 1x Confirm button, check button I wnat to know if ANYONE have seen these buttons at hte shop ever...
  7. Pandaperfect

Generator parts

Hwo do i delete this, i found out that I had to do it in steam... My bad!
  8. Pandaperfect

Generator parts

I'm not sure where to post this but here goes. I've tried to add a pair of eyes made by "Mon" but my RPG mv generator doesn't use it in-game, even if I've given the eyes names of30. (I've got DLC eyes on too) Idk if the DLC eyes are blocking the actual eyes, and if they are is there a way to...
  9. Pandaperfect

Balloons

Ah okay! i have misunderstodd what people were saying then, my bad!
  10. Pandaperfect

Balloons

It only affects them one at the time, i wanted the baloons to be able to run at the same time, so 4 people have a baloon icon above thier head.
  11. Pandaperfect

Balloons

hum.. I wanted it to be 4 with a "angry" baloon on, but then they go 1..2..3..4 and over... and i would like them to do it in one go? i know that is not what the picture shows.
  12. Pandaperfect

Balloons

Hey i'm having trouble making the Balloon icons work. I've tried: Making the event auto run Making the event paralel tried to call a common event. made the balloon icon on wait ( this works) but it dosen't have the intended effect i wanted. I did try turn off ALL plugins as well, but this...
  13. Pandaperfect

Yan fly and Gavl Plugin

I'm having trouble making two Plugins work. http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/10/yep-2-message-core/ and https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/galvs-message-styles.59724/ Yanflys plugin overwrites Galvs. I can't make them work together. I tried to move Galvs plugin to 1st place, but it...
  14. Pandaperfect

Chalkdust Resources

how do you add a picture in the "spoiler " part?
  15. Pandaperfect

Anyone know creator?

I got some tilesets, that I'm not sure who made. I don't know if they are free or not. I've tried search like crazy to find the creator of these, please If it is you, I want to know if they are free or not. :)
  16. Pandaperfect

Sprite size?

Thanks for the help, It made me understand the sprites idea a little better now. :kaoswt2:
  17. Pandaperfect

Sprite size?

THE $ NONE ever told about a $, no guide or what so over. If only I had known... Now it makes snese why the big sprites have a $ in thier names too. It would be appriciated if they had added this in the "help" menu/ guide thing they got in Rpgmaker... btw. How did you know? Have I missed...
  18. Pandaperfect

Sprite size?

I've treid to look around but I haven't got much luck with my problem. I desired a merchant with a walking horse, bear or what ever to acompany him/her. as ONE whole sprite. problem is I don't understnad RPGMAKER's way of saying what size is ok and what size is not.. As far as i've come i ended...
  19. Pandaperfect

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

Hi, is it possible to get Facesets with them? You are amazing at this :O!
  20. Pandaperfect

Gameus' Quest System

Im having toruble with an error saying "indexof" It seems to me none awnsered this at all.. ?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickismyname