Search results

1. Bobstah

Bobstah's Weapon/Armor/Skill Types Extended & Skill/Item Groups - Bypass database type limits!

Introduction This plugin allows you to add and name skill, weapon, and armor types past the RPGMV limit of 99. It also allows you to group Skills and Items. This functionality does nothing unless a plugin specifically utilizes it. It will not provide any benefit unless you're using a...
  2. Bobstah

Bobstah's Equipment Socketing & Upgrade System v1.3.1 - Yanfly Integration & More!

Updated 12/22/2015 08:09 AM ET. If upgrading from version 1.12 or lower, the notetags have changed!   Introduction Implements an equipment socket system similar to the one found in Diablo II. You can create pieces of armor that can be socketed into another item that has sockets. All stat...
  3. Bobstah

Bobstah's Critical Common Event 1.0

Introduction This plugin allows you to call a common event whenever an actor or enemy lands a critical hit. This plugin will be expanded and renamed in the future, but is being released as-is due to delays in getting it completed. This plugin was completed as requested by Anonymous. Features...
  4. Bobstah

Bobstah's Battle Status Extended 1.1 - ATB Support & Vertical Gauges!

Updated 11/10/2015 at 10:54 AM ET. Introduction This plugin introduces a new basic battle layout that can somewhat customized. Inspired by Anon "Withlove" at /rpgmg/.   You can use the notetag <BattleFace> to change the face graphic of a battler depending on state. More states will be added...
  5. Bobstah

Bobstah's Enhanced Equipment, Item, Items Command, Skill, and Skill Type Restrictions 1.5.3

Updated 08/03/2016 09:21 PM ET Introduction Allows you to restrict equipment, items, the items battle command, skills, and skill types by actor ID, class ID, stat (hp, mp, tp, mhp, atk, cri, pdr, etc) minimum value, stat maximum value, other weapon equipped, other armor equipped, switch...
  6. Bobstah

Bobstah's Custom Stats 1.3.2

Updated 11/04/2015 12:41 PM ET Introduction Allows you to set custom number or percentage stats at the Actor, Class, and Enemy level. These stats can be increased and decreased by weapons, armor, states, and items by using the appropriate notetags. They can be accessed inside of damage...
  7. Bobstah

Bobstah's Weapon/Armor/State/Actor/Class Level Up Bonuses v1.1.1 - Combine with Sockets for Materia!

Version Updated 12/17/2015 02:27 PM ET. Introduction Allows a multitude of bonuses to be given to actors (or taken from them!) upon leveling up based on the following critera: State applied to Actor Actor is Class Weapon/Armor is equipped Actor themselves   You set the level up bonuses on...
  8. Bobstah

Bobstah's Battle Commands Customization v2.2.1 - Updated 05/17/2017

Introduction This plugin allows you to add skills, items, and a combined skill menu option to an Actor's and Class' battle commands, as well as reordering existing commands to meet your liking. You can also have Weapons, Armor, and States apply new commands! Instead of specifying a static...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.
I'm new here! Used to use RPG Maker 2000 as a kid, now I make 16-bit era style RPG music and hope to contribute to a project. You can sample a couple of tracks I posted on YouTube by searching my username.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Makusui