Search results

1. Noddah

RMMV Disorder - A story about invisible illness

@hiddenone , thank you so much for your feedback! You brought to attention some points that are indeed very important! Some of them such as the extra things in the menu or the "ghost password character" are just details that I don't know how to deal with YET since I'm still learning about...
  2. Noddah

@gstv87 I'm having trouble locating how you can get stuck in a paralel loop within the bed. I tested it again and it seemed to work as intended. Could you give me more details? (Mind that she takes 15 seconds sleeping before the game's first text comes in)
  3. Noddah

@gstv87 I understand. I don't know if I'll be able to change this beginning without messing too much with what happens later on, but I'll definitely keep that in mind and try to watch those movies as soon as I can! Also, thanks for bringing that bug to my attention! Gonna fix that up right now! :)
  4. Noddah

@Kwerty Thanks so much for the feedback! I can agree that the in-game graphics are still rather raw. So far I've been producing alone and worried more about learning to program than to polish the graphics, but once it grow a bit more, I plan to put some atmospherical lightning and polish all of...
  5. Noddah

Just updated the link for downloading the test-project. Also, I just reviewed the recruitment policies, so if you think you'd be able to help with any aspect of the game that could be improven, feel free to message me so we can talk about it!
  6. Noddah

"You came here on your own free will, Noddah. And by my will, you are bound to stay a while longer." -Disorder What is the Project Disorder about and why Plot overview Screenshots and miscelaneous art SCREENSHOT - Inside the diary SCREENSHOT - OwO What's this? SCREENSHOT - Puzzling...
  7. Noddah

How do I deal with animations?

The second one seems a little harder to use but it seems great! I'm definitely giving it a try, thank you so much!! Now I just need to learn how to make the ghost float in the correct way ^^"
  8. Noddah

Ooh, I've found it! I was having trouble to find the "Change Actor Images" command, but glad to know it's that simple! I wouldn't have thought of this method of turning the sprites so it reads everything in the same column. That means that each animation will have to have four frames each per...
  9. Noddah

Hello! Fortunately, I've been managing to move on quite well with my project lately, but I'm still struggling to figure out some things regarding animations; there are 3 questions I've gathered so I'll try to go in (what I believe to be) difficulty order. 1- How do I make the character...
  10. Noddah

RMMV Disorder

Those are some really valuable advices, as I was gonna start with the visual first. hahaha It's hard not to be concerned with the interface but it does make a lot of sense. Thank you :) My next step is to make an overall wireframe of the whole world before I come back to the engine, I believe...
  11. Noddah

RMMV Disorder

Thank you! I finally began to put everything into the engine, and I'm trying to make it 100% tileset customized. I don't know if that will screw me up later on when I have to make a whole bunch of different scenarios, tho ;-; First room screenshot
  12. Noddah

Using a bust conversation plugin along with portraits. How?

Hoorray it worked!! :D Thank you so much <3
  13. Noddah

At the moment I'm using this plugin: https://galvs-scripts.com/2015/11/01/mv-message-busts/ I'm not experienced with plugins tho, so I'm using the first one I found for RPG MV
  14. Noddah

Sorry if that's a silly question but where should I input this command?
  15. Noddah

So, I wanted my game to have conversations with the characters in full size, so I downloaded a GALV_MessageBusts plugin script that I can use to achieve that. Although, It changes the image directory to the img/pictures, which takes away the possibility of using commom portraits when so desired...
  16. Noddah

Hello! I'm Noddah!

I have no Idea as well but just enough to get through I guess. haha nice to meet you, Shy (?) :D
  17. Noddah

I'm lost about tileset, characters and UI customization

Thank you so much guys! I think that gave me enough directions to search for it a little better for the time being. I hope I can manage this as soon as possible, and if I don't come back for more questions I'll be sure to post the feedback's results asap once it all gets into the software :)
  18. Noddah

RMMV Disorder

Sooo... Here I am finally sharing all that I have about my project for now, but since I have mostly plot and character development ready instead of actual gameplay examples, I decided to post here on Ideas and Projects rather than ongoing projects (even though I'm very determined to go all the...
  19. Noddah

I'm lost about tileset, characters and UI customization

Hello, how are you? :) Now that I finished all of the tutorials, I was about to begin to set some scenarios and rooms for the game, but I have no idea how to even start using stuff outside of what already comes with the software ;-; I was gonna ask if there are specific tutorials on tile and...
  20. Noddah

Hello! I'm Noddah!

Thanks <3

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that
Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plugin_dude