Search results

1. cropots

???

???
  2. cropots

Hi! I would like to know an estimate of when we will have a version of ABS for MZ. I want to...

Hi! I would like to know an estimate of when we will have a version of ABS for MZ. I want to become a patron, but my game is based on MZ.
  3. cropots

OcRam - Time System plugin (for MV)

There is a problem with the MZ version, when saving the progress the clock stops working. I did the test with the DEMO version and the problem also occurs. Any solution?
  4. cropots

STV Plugins - CraftSystem

Excellent job. Is it possible to implement the number of items that will be created at one time? It would be interesting to have an option to translate all terms inside the plugin. I had to translate it directly into the code, which is not pleasant considering future updates. Thanks
  5. cropots

Alpha NET. RPG MV Multiplayer.

Thanks for the great work. I can not wait to see this system working with the ALPHA ABS.
  6. cropots

Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

If you are a donor at ******* you get constant updates, the public version is currently at 944, in ******* we are already at 965. Many patches on the ammunition system have been made.
  7. cropots

Hello, any date scheduled for next update?
  8. cropots

I have another bug to report, the teamId system does not work correctly if you use NoActive on another enemy. For example, I am creating a system to invoke an NPC to help me in battle, when I use ABS activate, the NPC appears, but does not attack the enemy with different teamId, the enemy on...
  9. cropots

Error loading file saved with YEP_SaveCore plugin.
  10. cropots

Spells Panel custom image not work.
  11. cropots

The new version is incredible. Congratulations. I would like to make a request, add in the parameters an option to always display the spell panel, currently it only appears if the character learns some skill. I know how to do this the code, but I do not want to have to edit every time there is...
  12. cropots

Make this plugin paid so we can pay for your work. That way I think we would have more constant updates.
  13. cropots

Any news about upgrades? Almost 3 months without news.
  14. cropots

Sounds incredible. I will no longer need to edit line of code to customize. Any forecast to launch?
  15. cropots

Do you intend to add combat between enemies? So that we can make an invoke system?
  16. cropots

Thanks for the hard work so far. Unfortunately I will no longer use this plugin in my game. The updates are no longer constant and we are not sure if it will be finalized. I'm going to use the Chrono Engine from now on.
  17. cropots

@Pheonix KageDesu Thanks for the hard work. The main flaw for my game, is the issue of ammunition. I'll wait for the correction. The XP bar has a similar problem to the old one. The percentage she reports is not the actual percentage of the character. For example: If I progress to level 5...
  18. cropots

I updated the plugin and did not have any fixes of the problems. I think something was missing.
  19. cropots

Thanks my friend. I updated the plugin and I still have all the previous bugs. XP, Ammo 0 when changing from ABS map to Non-ABS.... Do I have to do more than replace the JS file?
  20. cropots

Make sure the items have the correct tags. Review the demo file for a better understanding.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that
Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plugin_dude