Search results

1. jobar

Item window request

Hi, this image is from the plugin iconinventory from Vlue: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/vlues-complete-plugin-page.49207/
  2. jobar

RMMV Wonder Language : an educational RPG

Hi everybody, just a quick update: I am planning to release the demo by the 10th of August to the RPGMakerWeb community. It will be in prevision to the kickstarter campaign that should start mid-september. I am very excited to have some feedback. Here are a few more character arts:
  3. jobar

WonderLang

WonderLang
  4. jobar

Bust dialogue

Thanks a lot. I will experiment with these solutions.
  5. jobar

Bust dialogue

I am using MV. I can't use the generator as my art style is too different and my game demo features mostly anthropomorphic animals. I will look for the name-box plugins for MV, thanks.
  6. jobar

Looking For Some Combat System Feedback (MV)

Maybe you can get this feel by having very hard battles, in which the player has a roughly 50% chance of dying. The gameplay would focus on avoiding monsters and battles. If the player is caught in a fight, he still has a chance to live if he uses most of his available resources but he would...
  7. jobar

Bust dialogue

Hi, I would like to have your advice on something. I am planning to display the busts of my characters (original art) for my dialogue. However, I can't have a original art drawn for every NPC in the game, thus many NPCs have neither bust nor face to display. Do you have any trick or advice to...
  8. jobar

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Problem solved
  9. jobar

JK Mail System

Yes, this is what I was asking. Thanks!!
  10. jobar

Use item from inventory through Common Event

I see. I guess I will need to commission a plugin for that. Thanks
  11. jobar

Use item from inventory through Common Event

Hi Everybody, I am looking to do one of two things, but can't figure out either: Force use an item from the inventory on the party leader through a common event OR 2. Run a common event when using an Item from the inventory. I want the event to Run BEFORE the item effect is applied...
  12. jobar

Yes, it is working fine like this. Thanks. This Map Editor is a very powerful tool!
  13. jobar

What Z coordinate do you use for the object to have it appear above the player when the player is behind and below the play when the player in front? If I use Z=3 it is always below and Z=4 it is always above.
  14. jobar

Keyboard Input Dialog

It sounds totally out of my league, hehe. However I still need it. PM me if you are interested in doing a paid commission work to modify your plugin.
  15. jobar

Term Window

The game is booting with YEP_MessageCore now, but I am getting a second error:
  16. jobar

Hi quasi, In the old QuasiMovement, there was a solution to move event of a few pixels using comment: <ox=...> and <oy=...> Is it possible to implement the same in the new QMovement? I particularly need it to position accurately the shadow sources of QuasiSimpleShadows, according to my...
  17. jobar

Term Window

Hi, I get the same issue, "undefined is not a function", as soon as I launch the game. Here is the console error:
  18. jobar

Cintronic's Resources Update 1.4.7 (6 Animations / 8 Windowskins)

The animations are really good. Thanks for sharing!
  19. jobar

Keyboard Input Dialog

Hi there, I am looking for a way to change the input window position. I looked into to plugin but couldn't find the right parameters to adjust. I just managed to remove it form the center and put it on top. I would also like to have the window displayed on top or inside a message without...
  20. jobar

Information Book Plugin

Great! I am greatly in need for this too. Having categories will make for an easier navigation!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that
Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guille1194