Search results

1. Anthony D

Khas Advanced Lighting V 3.1 - Error

I spent 2h trying to figure out what to do, and I stumble upon the solution mere minutes after requesting help in this thread. LOL! ...turns out turning Custom Blending to OFF was all that was required for it to work. Thought I'd post the answer to my own question in case this could help...
  2. Anthony D

Khas Advanced Lighting V 3.1 - Error

I am seeking help understanding what I'm doing wrong, and how to fix this problem. I encounter the following error message when a map using this plugin is loaded. The problem seems to only happens when I input the following command (I was following Khas' tutorial, which is odd). The...
  3. Anthony D

Hunting board quest giving à la FF12

That looks exactly like what I need. Many thanks, my friend!
  4. Anthony D

Hunting board quest giving à la FF12

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I figured you guys sound like a helpful bunch and wouldn't chew me out too much if I dun goofed posting where I shouldn't. So here goes: As the name suggests, I want to be able to hand out side quests through an event, similar to the hunting board in FFXII...
  5. Anthony D

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

Thanks for the feedback! I finally went with: 1-Items 2-Weapons 3-Armors 4-Accessories 5-Relics 6-Key items I also found a neat plugin allowing me to modify the colors in menu, as to make everything match up. I'm pretty happy with it! Strandardization is very important in an RPG. :biggrin:
  6. Anthony D

"Crystal Dawn" comes instantly to mind. Sounds like you came up an interesting concept.
  7. Anthony D

Looking for some suggestions about color codes. Hoping this is the place right place to post, as to not arouse the wrath of our mods. I want to give items obtained (through a quest reward, chests, etc.) a certain color depending on what they are. I tried several combinations, but for some...
  8. Anthony D

Great suggestions! Thanks for taking the time. I built upon that and put together a flooded terrain with which a gnome helped chop up trees so they would float down and "bridge" a pathway though it.
  9. Anthony D

Looking for puzzle/event ideas. I will of course adapt them to my game. SETTING: A heavily forested mountain (think of a national park). It is Summer, and it has been raining abundantly for the past week or so, making the climbing very treacherous. OBJECTIVE: The player needs to make it to the...
  10. Anthony D

DUNGEON : puzzles/events involving gnomes (need ideas)

SETTING: A heavily forested mountain (think of a national park). It is Summer, and it has been raining abundantly for the past week or so, making the climbing very treacherous. OBJECTIVE: The player needs to make it to the summit with the help of 7 gnomes that inhabit said mountain. WHAT I'M...
  11. Anthony D

[SOLVED] Specific event placement reset without leaving map

...and it works! I totally did not see that there. Many thanks :thumbsup-left:
  12. Anthony D

[SOLVED] Specific event placement reset without leaving map

I want to create an event that will make a car rush past every time the protagonist tries to step on the street (see attached picture). The issue here is not making an event that will activate once, but having it repeat over and over as necessary. Ideally this is what would happen: 1-Hero...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that
Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guille1194