2. DantonSlip

Gallery of a Wanderer

Second and third week of Inktober
  3. DantonSlip

Gallery of a Wanderer

Last Year Inktober resume: My OC : First week of inktober 2020
  4. DantonSlip

Random Art Thread

Like last year, I participate to Inktober x) I made dogs, so know, it's cats haha !
  5. DantonSlip

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

1. Be able to set up as many frames as we want for animations. Or at least be able to choose between: 3 | 6 | 12 frames. 2. Multilayers, like RMXP, but with 4 layers. Same tileset settings as in RMXP. Be able to have infinite heigh tilesets like in RMXP. 3. Isometric view
  6. DantonSlip

Post Your Music

Your musics are sooo great! D:
  7. DantonSlip

I challenge you!

Thanks! I more had to my mind the scarecrow from batman animated movie! haha!
  8. DantonSlip

I challenge you!

I sketched something for the mushroom character
  9. DantonSlip

Random Art Thread

I totally forgot to post the others!
  10. DantonSlip

Random Art Thread

Dunno, it's strange to even think about that xD
  11. DantonSlip

Random Art Thread

OH SORRY ! here is the answer
  12. DantonSlip

Random Art Thread

AAand the Day 2 and 3
  13. DantonSlip

Random Art Thread

I'm doing the Inktober challenge, here is the first day
  14. DantonSlip

Random Art Thread

I made a little pixel art to train.
  15. DantonSlip

Fave RM games with original graphics

Thank for the precision, didn't knew that!
  16. DantonSlip

Gallery of a Wanderer

Thanks Fick! I'm actually thinking about creating an illustration for this character, still in process haha! ((Note from Moderator: I had to delete Fick's post due to illegal material in his signature; I think his account was hacked)) I drew Aerith to thanks someone that kindly drew a request...
  17. DantonSlip

RMMV Rising Storm (classic RPG)

Artworks are amazing! I hope you can raise money in order to translate it, the project seems so beautiful. (you can maybe translate a first time yourself in english and then, ask for someone to correct it)
  18. DantonSlip

Being a fly on the wall doesn't work...

Welcome! You'll make lot of friends as a old RPG Fan ^^ I hope we will see your game project soon : )
  19. DantonSlip

Just sayin' 'Hey'

Welcome here! : )

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that
Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guille1194