Search results

1. AtlasAtrium

Slow Cutscenes

After a bit of poking around, there at least seems to be some kind of vocal consensus that cutscenes with a lot of talking are mostly palatable only if there is something else to hold it up, like motion on the screen, having something funny or interesting happen, or major story relevance...
  2. AtlasAtrium

Remove Random State on Hit?

Hello! \(´ ▽`) I'm looking to implement an ability that follows as such: Deals damage -> Removes a random (beneficial) state affecting the target, checks the ID of the state that was removed, and then based on that ID, inflicts a different state (that prevents that specific beneficial state...
  3. AtlasAtrium

Visibility Range Priority?

I really like using both Yami's Overlay Mapping script and Galv's Visibiltiy Range script, but Galv's script does not affect any mapping level higher than parallax and I was wondering if there was a way to fix that? I'm assuming that this is possible, since things like pictures have priority...
  4. AtlasAtrium

Conditionals (XaiL Teleport)

So I've been using the Xail System - Teleport script... http://niclas-thornqvist.se/rpg/scripts/ace/xs-teleport.txt ...and there's a section that lets you set the animation id. However, I can't figure out how to make it so that a different animation play based on a variable in my game. The...
  5. AtlasAtrium

Spirit Dancer - Humanity Falls

~Spirit Dancer: Humanity Falls~ [RPG Maker VX Ace]   < Will be released as non-commercial >   Demo thing I guess or something (Currently 301.22mb and 30-35min of gameplay) Warning beforehand: This is not an easy game. If it becomes too hard, you can change the difficulty at any time in the...
  6. AtlasAtrium

[Ace] Yanfly Chase Conditions?

So, I'm basically a huge n00b and know close to nothing about scripting so I figured I'd put down an oar somewhere over here. I'm trying to figure out how to run Yanfly's Chase script under certain conditions. I have an area in the game filled with wolves that will chase you on sight; it just...
  7. AtlasAtrium

Partners for a Cyberpunk game!

~Spirit Dancer: Humanity Falls~ [RPG Maker VX Ace]   So...I haven't actually posted anything on this site before, but I figured I might as well begin by requesting partners for a game I've been working on. It is still VERY early in development so there's a lot to work with!   I'm not asking...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that
Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guille1194