Search results

1. SergeX

Ramza's State Workshop OPEN (current states: 26 LATEST: Overpower + Darkness Burst)

That code is exactly what I couldn't do, I guess that I missed that part from your original Bard skill lol It looks so simple but I really struggle with customized codes hahaha Thanks!
  2. SergeX

Ramza's State Workshop OPEN (current states: 26 LATEST: Overpower + Darkness Burst)

Hello Ramza! I liked the idea of your Bard skill but I was wondering if I could reach a similar but different effect . In my project, I have a Shamanist class that uses Aura effects. But special twist would be: - The Shamanist can mantain only one Aura active; - While the Aura is active, it...
  3. SergeX

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

I'm trying to make a conditional skill but I am having no success with the formula. I want the skill to remove a particular state if the user is affected by this particular state. If the target is not affected by the state, then the skill would give a Defense buff. I've tested several...
  4. SergeX

Ramza's Shield Block Plugin -UPDATED APRIL 3 2019-

Hello there Ramza! I've got a really simple question. I don't know if I overlooked the scripts recomendations but I can't find no way to translate the "Block" as a parameter - my game is in portuguese language originally so I would like to translate this, but there's no way on the plugin...
  5. SergeX

Whoa! You already came with a solution. This topic is pure gold and gives us always new tricks to play with. Thank you very much! I'll try this out.
  6. SergeX

Wonderful job here Ramza! Would be very hard to add some global effects to Hurricane like weather effects from Pokemon? My logic is: because it activates a storm, this state could boost wind and thunder damage by 10% and reduce earth damage by 20%. I know this effect can be easily done if it...
  7. SergeX

I cannot relate to the music of today...

I don't think that such a thing is possible. Music - not saying music or entertainment industry - does have a lot of genres in which A LOT MORE of people are experimenting new things or doing music inspired by music from the past. You have this stupid top 40 songs that repeats trends to...
  8. SergeX

Elemental Attack

I don't think so ;3 This is the first time that I am asking help about this topic (after days trying to solve this and failing lol)
  9. SergeX

Elemental Attack

Oops I forgot to explain something very important lol Using traits simply doesn't work because I'm using three types of physical damage (pierce/blunt/slash) so even if I add a state with a trait with elemental attack, the element doesn't apply. Also, for skills that does have a fixed physical...
  10. SergeX

Elemental Attack

Besides normal magic elemental damage, I want physical attackers in my game to also use elemental physical attacks. I don't want to make physical elemental skills; I want to have a state that turns neutral physical damage into elemental physical damage. It's kinda like Judgement tips & tricks...
  11. SergeX

Bobstah's Battle Commands Customization v2.2.1 - Updated 05/17/2017

How to make the Change Battle Equip command appear on battle with this plugin? For reference, here's the Yanfly Plugin http://yanfly.moe/2016/03/13/yep-83-change-battle-equip/ By the way, this is a wonderful plugin!
  12. SergeX

Ammo and Item based Actors

I like the concept of ammo, like: archer skills require arrows. It gives a sense of "realism", because no bow can spam infinite arrows. You could create a variety of ammo that have different effects, like an normal arrow (physical damage), fire arrow (fire elemental damage + chance of burn the...
  13. SergeX

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Hi. I wonder if anyone could help me. In my game, I want a character to have a passive ability like the Thornmail effect presented by Yanfly, but with some changes.  I would like to tie the recoil damage within a variable, so depending of the value of the variable, the recoil could range...
  14. SergeX

ReStaff July 2016: Spring and Summer

@Kaimen  Actually, your song fits well what I mean by dramatic/adult, and I really enjoyed your work. I hope we can see more of your work in the future :)
  15. SergeX

ReStaff July 2016: Spring and Summer

Great job everyone. Thank you very much in crafting free resources for the community! I really love Avery's and Chalkdust graphic resources, it's a great contribution to us all! The SV weapons are amazing. I would like to highlight one of the best songs I've heard in Restaf so far: A...
  16. SergeX

It's like you said: damage only returns as 0, I don't know why. Maybe it's a syntax problem? My coding skills are poor, so I can't pinpoint the exact cause neither fix it. I've tried with Armor Scalling off and even so I kept getting 0, so I don't think that the problem is the plugin, but...
  17. SergeX

Let's see if anyone can help me... In my game, elemental spells are tied with variables, and the damage output is influenced by these variables. In my game, this is made so according to the environment, the elemental spell can get a bonus (ex: a water spell used on a beach place would have a...
  18. SergeX

Ogedei's Asia Themed Content (Updated: 2019/01/01)

Nice resources! Very good content. I guess theres demand, at least I need some east asia tilesets, its nice having not only japanese themed resources. 
  19. SergeX

How to make the most of custom formulae. Part #1

Formula 2 works perfectly! I can't thank you enough for this. Really nice that I'll be able to design the project the way I intended to. Thanks again!
  20. SergeX

How to make the most of custom formulae. Part #1

I get a syntax error with this one: "unexpected '='" I must be screwing something up. With this formula, I keep getting the damage of ~153 HP if the variable is less than 10. From v = 10 on, I get a damage of 322 HP. No damage too. My idea is: if the variable equals 0, the damage is...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that
Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guille1194