Search results

1. OgreLeg

RMMV SRD Summon Core popping 3 summons per cast?

Hey everyone o/ I'm having an issue that has popped up since having to update my project files. The SRD Summon Core plugin still runs fine, for the most part, except that it is now summoning 3 of each thing summoned. In troubleshooting, I've found that if you set the max summons to 1 or 2 then...
  2. OgreLeg

RMMV If Mouseclick Then Press Z?

I need a script call for a key input. I've scoured the forums, including that full script call page (which is crazy useful) but can't find this info anywhere. Using conditional branch If TouchInput.isPressed(), how do I script call something like Input.isPressed("confirm")? I'm running a...
  3. OgreLeg

Manually Scripting ATB gauge off window, under actor.

Does anyone know of a way to display an ATB gauge under the actor battler instead of on the HUD? Either Yanfly ATB or VE-ATB? Mog's ATB would be sweet except it breaks MV's ability to auto-battle. Trying to finish game and this has really been holding me back.
  4. OgreLeg

VE Materia Add State

Hey folks o/ Been trying to set up VE Materia, great plugin so far. In the help notes it shows that a state can be added and says that it's tied in with the added effect note tag. It does not show an example, nor can I find one online. Are we able to have a materia that adds a state if...
  5. OgreLeg

VE Materia Force Equip?

Hey folks o/ I was looking through the forums and didn't see anything on this, was hoping someone could help. Is it possible to force equip materia? The use being that a new character would have meteria pre-equipped. Is this possible?
  6. OgreLeg

Looking For Custom Code Vocabulary

Hey folks o/ I'm trying to figure out some intermediate-advanced formulas for my game but my Javascript understanding is limited, though growing. I've figured out how to call some interesting info in custom damage/action sequence formulas and I have the feeling I've only scratched the surface...
  7. OgreLeg

How to face mouse cursor?

I've been scouring Google for almost 7 hours now to find a solution to this. I know how to get player XY coords and I can nab the mouse cursor XY on click through the touch input stuff but I can't seem to get it right. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm aiming for having the character...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll
Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiro1