Search results

1. shizuruteru

How do I make a better Counter Skill?

I am aware that there is already a counter-attack option, but whenever I use the existing counter-attack it isn't the type of counter I want. What I want is a sort of shield skill where the actor with the state takes less damage and some of the damage gets reflected back at the attacker. EX)...
  2. shizuruteru

How can I make an armor that has a chance of reviving the user once per battle

The title says it all. Is there a way to do this or so I need a plug-in.
  3. shizuruteru

How to keep BMG changed in a man

Im looking for a way to change the music of a map permanently. if I use the change BMG command, the music turned back to the default one every time the map is reset.
  4. shizuruteru

Playtest isn't loading

Yesterday I had been working on my project when I playtested the project. The "would you like to save window" pops up, but doesn't open the playtest, sometimes the save window doesn't even show up, with the same result; the playtest does not open.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll
Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiro1