Search results

1. KineticDog

How to Keep Actors Selected after Leaving from Equip Menu

Hi There. I have a question regarding on user interaction experience. By default, after selecting 'Equip' from menu, player needs to select an actor before getting into the equipment menu of this actor. Up to here it's all ok. But once the player completes actor build up and exits equip menu...
  2. KineticDog

MV Include Resources Introduced by Unofficial Approaches during Encryption Deployment

Hi there. I know that when 'Exclude unused files', 'Encryption - Image files' and 'Encryption - Audio files' options are selected. Only images and audios used in game will be included and encrypted. But I find that this is only limited to resources in rpgmaker default image and audio folders...
  3. KineticDog

Mark Newly Added Goods with a 'NEW' Label

Hi there. I'm creating a shop for my game that could update new goods according to game progress. I'm implementing it by creating multiple shop processes and change shop according to game progress variable. Now I just want to make the system a little bit better, by giving 'newly added' goods a...
  4. KineticDog

RMMV Pass Parameter When Calling Common Events

Hi there. I would like to know if it's possible to pass parameters when calling a common events. This could make a lot of work easier. I already know a compromised way of achieving it, which is save the value in a variable first, and fetch it in common event. I just want to know if there is...
  5. KineticDog

Text Horizontal Translation Effect

Hi there. I would like some script that could generate text and display on screen. Then the text could translate to right slowly, and disappear after a while. It would be more perfect if the display and disappear could be a fade in/ fade out effect. This feature will be used to reveal actor...
  6. KineticDog

How to Force Action Multiple Times in the Same Turn with Script

Hi there. I would like to implement a skill that can randomly chain one or more other skills right after it's been used. After some consideration (Explained in the bottom) I choose to use the function Game_Battler.forceAction, called from a phase tag provided by Yanfly skill core plugin. Now the...
  7. KineticDog

Trigger Damage Popup Manually

Hi there. I'm making a game that has an extra gauge despite of the traditional hp, mp and tp. It's like another mp gauge and there are skills to make damage to this gauge. I have kept the value of this gauge in a game variable. Now the problem is: When a target receives damage on hp or mp, a...
  8. KineticDog

Sync Animation Flash to Custom Added Picture Elements

Hi there. In the battle scene, I inserted some extra static picture resources to each party members' sprite area(To be more specific, they are put under 'Sprite_Actor._spriteParts'). They are used to implement one feature of the game in my plan. They are supposed to be looking like a part of the...
  9. KineticDog

Damage Popup for Extra Parameters

Hi everyone. I would like to know if there are built in ways in RMMV to pop up text during a battle. Here is the scenario: I have created several extra 'health' parameters for my actors. These parameters are kept in variables. Enemy could use skills to damage these 'health'. The logic itself...
  10. KineticDog

How to Display Sprites Behind Skill Animations

Recently I'm implementing a series of graphical features for battle scene. Among all of the features, the most foundamental one is to display actor static portraits on the battle scene, and make sure enemy attacks can trigger skill animations on these portraits like side view mode. For...
  11. KineticDog

How to Reference the Current Actor Target in Script

Hi, everyone. I'm currently writing some scripts in order to implement a new graphical feature in battle scene. One important information I need for this task is the targeting information on the battleground (Who is targeting who with which skill). After some research, I found that...
  12. KineticDog

A Debuff State with Its Own Health

Hi, I would like a plugin that could implement a state with its own hp gauge. In order to destroy this state, team members need to use a certain skill on the affected member. Once the state hp reduce to 0, its removed. But if it reaches 100 hp, it upgrades to next level. This state starts from...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewStaff