Search results

1. Skytor

Custom skill cost bars?

http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/13/yep-8-skill-core/ In yanfly's "Skill core" video, at the timestamp 4:00, they talked about possibly making an extension plug-in that allows the addition of custom "Skill Currencies" to your game. Has anyone created a plugin that would achieve that function? Or is...
  2. Skytor

Quick question

Can i use resources in non-RMMV project if i have the liscence?
  3. Skytor

In need of a goddess statue

I need a statue of a goddess, not the one in rtp though. It would be a woman, face on not to the side, in a long, flowing dress and a tiara that has angel wing style adornments coming out of either side. In the centre of the forehead area is a small blue gemstone, if you can make an animation...
  4. Skytor

Fishing Rod

Hi, I made a fishing mini-game and am looking for some fishing rod icons that i can edit into an icon set. If you would like to make it, I need one mv style icon and 3 vxa style icons, all to fit mv. The 1st vx style would be wooden the second wooden with metal braces and the third would be...
  5. Skytor

Check if player has learnt a certain type of skill

I'm looking for a way to test if the player has learnt a certain type of skill, regardless of which skill it actually is, i don't mind using a plugin or script but would rather not. Let's say there are three fire skill: Fireball, Firestorm, and inferno. There is a gate of fire that will only...
  6. Skytor

Battle commentary missing

You know the commentary that is usually in game as you battle, the one that says things like "playerName attacks" or "PlayerName is silenced" when using a skill or being effected with a state, well it seems to be missing in my battles. I made sure to check there were things in the message box...
  7. Skytor

Vanilla Generator

Could someone do me a favour and post the files that the character generator has originally without being edited, mine got buggered up somehow and I really need to replace them
  8. Skytor

Level number moved

Whats up with the level number? somehow its moved waaaaaaaaaaay to the right, behind the hp bar, any idea how this happened? After checking, yanfly's core engine is causing it, but only in that game, in another i'm creating that also uses the plugin core the level number has not moved like in...
  9. Skytor

Attack formula for multiple actors

Hi, So I've been working on a project to make an empowering ability and its been a bit finicky so far. (I would put all of the common events and stuff so far, but it would take way too long!) so i am now working on the attack formula for the spells. When you empower yourself you are given the...
  10. Skytor

Spell overpower ability

Is there a way to allow players to overpower spells, e.g. if a fireball spell costs 25 mana, that is its minimum cost as using any less will cause the spell to fail, but when the player is about to cast the spell they are given an option how much mana they want to use, so if instead of 25 mana...
  11. Skytor

Port game to nds

Hi, Anyone remember those dual-screen consoles, the DS and the dsi, that were popular a few years ago, well I've receently picked my old one up and have been fiddling with homebrew and microsd editing and wondered if porting a game made in rmmv to be compatible with the dsi or ds would be...
  12. Skytor

Generator not working properly

Hi! So recently i've been adding some things to my generator and it's been working fine, but i just added some stuff aand... it seemed to work at first but the colour palate is all white and when you try to change the colour it loses all shading and becomes a navy blue colour. Any idea how to...
  13. Skytor

Character stats based on other character

Is it possible to have a character's stats be based on another characters? I have a ability that creates "Blood Constructs" and was wondering if it was possible to base the constructs stats on the stats of the character that summoned it, i am also using yanfly's base parameter control plugin so...
  14. Skytor

Blacksmith Item Input

In my game i want there to be a blacksmith that you can give "recipes" to, and after the recipes are given the item the recipe is for will appear in the choices of things he can make. I know that i could do this manually with menus for every single combination but there are way too many of...
  15. Skytor

Need Tiles to make a machine

So I am working on an steampunk interior engine room for a airship and am currently using the bokou steampunk tile set, and as good as it is, it doesn't look right when you just throw a bunch of different pieces together in a room, so I am looking for a few steampunk-ish tiles, machine parts...
  16. Skytor

Poll for places in journey

Check the poll
  17. Skytor

FLipped Indoor Tilesets

Does anyone have 90 degrees flipped versions of rpg maker mv indoor tile sets b and c, by flipped I mean so you can seethe side of the objects etc. the side of the piano and bookshelf
  18. Skytor

Rpg maker mv icon request, god sword

hey, does anyone have/ can make a sword icon like the one the default god in the maker is holding that sword, the one with the red gem in the cross guard and also if you can provide the staff he uses that would be great, thanks in advance, -Sytor
  19. Skytor

Follower recruiting?

I want a way to make it so you have no followers at the start but can gain some by doing quests for them like rune factory or by hiring them like dragon quest, but overall I want a way to have actors exist but not instantly be part of your party
  20. Skytor

Variables to select maps?

So I have a few different maps created and I was wondering if it is possible to use a random number generator to select up to 5 of them and change the entrances and exits with variables so they lead to each other, say I have: Map 1 Map 2 Map 3 etc. and the rng chose map 5, 7, 9 and 10 would it...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewStaff