Search results

1. shinigamidelta

Triple Triad MZ

This plugin and demo is awesome. I've already made 250 cards. I was wondering if there will be a way to add weaknesses to the cards with the 8 elements, so that the player just dont use the most powerful cards and will have to manage different sets depending on whom their fighting. if 1 > 2...
  2. shinigamidelta

Graphics Changer

If I change the actors default images via the Event comment "Change actor images". It converts back to the Orginal Sprites whenever I'm affected with a status effect, Or even use the fully heal event command. Am I the only one with this problem? Or is there a way to fix it?
  3. shinigamidelta

Request: Open menu during messages plugin

So I started using your newer version. It seems to be working fine. The only problem now is, If the choices are to long, they cut off some of the letters. I tried messing with some of the numbers in the plugin, chaning the 2's. but I couldn't get it to work like normally. but when i...
  4. shinigamidelta

That would be great also. ^^ I like the first one you posted, if you can disable save during choices on that one. If not, I could use the second one.
  5. shinigamidelta

This is the first script of my game, you can import it to a new project data folder 1. The first decision, chose new game+ when you arrive at the 2nd. decision Katie, Disco, or crystal. Save your game When you load off the 2nd decision, It will put you back on a different route, almost as...
  6. shinigamidelta

It is fixed in a way but a problem still occurs. If you save  during am message it does load up at the messag. But when you reload the game, it jumps you to a completely different message, than the one that should be orginally next
  7. shinigamidelta

^^ np least you tried. Glad your here trying to find solutions also
  8. shinigamidelta

same after leaving menu out of choices
  9. shinigamidelta

that does seem like a great Idea xD The only problem in my case is, my game is already complete. I'm just importing it to MV. If I was to do that. I would have to go throughout the whole game and re-ad events before choices.
  10. shinigamidelta

OMG THANKS SO MUCH krimer!.I could continue with the conversion of my game ^^. This works out 90% perfection for me. the script I used in vx ace didn't allow to save in messages so im fine with it. ^^ but if anyone could fix that save during messages problem, this would be 100% perfect
  11. shinigamidelta

Well I do have a different key to open the menu. but the plugin don't have to work during choices. As long as it work during normal text. Something like this http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/375-open-menu-during-message/ I used regendo used Script in RPG VX Ace, but when I made the switch...
  12. shinigamidelta

Would someone be so nice enough to create a plugin that allows you to open the menu during messages. The game I am importing into MV is a visual novel and the player needs to be able to open their inventory to trigger lots of events. It would be nice if the plugin would allow players to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewStaff