Search results

1. GreyWolfVino

Region Map Names

Hey fellow game makers, so I come across this issue. I recently expanded all my small maps into a bigger more detailed map but I still want every individual map/region to have a map name when the player enters that region/area. How would I go about doing so? Thank you so much in advance.
  2. GreyWolfVino

Stat Training/Allocation

Hey fellow game makers, so I’m currently using Yanfly’s Stat Allocation Plugin to implement a Stat Training System in my game. The problem I can across is the actors/characters stats would grow upon level up by default and they would receive SP (the currency used to Stat Train), and be able to...
  3. GreyWolfVino

Character/Actor Name Change

Hey fellow game makers, so I decided to have the player decide the name of the main character of my game but the character does have a default name in “Ace”. I want to do a Final Fantasy VII type of name change. In the beginning of the game, Cloud’s name is known as “Ex-Soldier” but immediately...
  4. GreyWolfVino

Can you event to turn a plugin on or off?

Hey fellow game makers, I was wondering if it were possible to event a plugin to be turned on and off? I am trying to implement a easy and hard mode but it depends on if a certain plugin is set to on or off at that moment. Anyone that can help will be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.
  5. GreyWolfVino

Skill that makes multiple actors appear

Hey fellow game makers. I have this idea but I don't know how to begin to implement it. So I want to have a skill that makes 3 other actors appear, not including your party members, kinda like spirits and they all attack before they vanish. Kinda like a cinematic attack. I think it would be...
  6. GreyWolfVino

Using Multiple Iconsets

Hey fellow game makers! I was just curious if it were possible to use multiple iconsets and if so how does one go about doing so? Any help would be greatly appreciated
  7. GreyWolfVino

Item only able to use once per battle

Hey fellow game makers, so I'm trying to make an nonconsumable item that can only be used in the battle screen but I want it only to be used once per battle. So far I have been unable to think how to even begin to tackle this. I would be grateful for any suggestions.
  8. GreyWolfVino

Pokemon HM System

Hey fellow game makers. I was wondering how would I begin to even implement this idea. So I want the player to receive an item that contains a skill, when the player uses the item, shows actors on your team's party that are capable of learning that skill instead of just forcing one character to...
  9. GreyWolfVino

Skill Leveling

So I implemented a skill leveling systen where skills would level up and be replaced by stronger spells, the way I did it was by the use of a common event on the skill that checks a variable until it equals a specific value then once that value is achieved then it would run another common event...
  10. GreyWolfVino

Second Skill Command for Special Skills

So I'm using Yanfly's Skill Core plugin where every skill created goes under the skills command but I'm also using Yanfly's Equip Battle Skill plugin which sets a limit on the skills you can uses at once and I've already implemented skills that allow the actor to transform but I want skills like...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewStaff