Search results

1. Elemental damage and ailment?

Ok i see because yeah the main idea is to have 6 different magical resistances ^^ Thank for your suggestion =)
  2. Elemental damage and ailment?

Ok thanks, i will see for these ,but for the magical defense part with custom def element,is in this plugins too?
  3. Elemental damage and ailment?

Hello, I'am developing a classic RPG in based-turn combat and i am strugling with few problems: -I can't manage to afflict an ailment (poisoning,bleeding for example) with my character(standard attack) .I used the "chance to inflict" in a weapon attribute and didn't work but the same...
  4. Info about characters sheet

ty^^
  5. Info about characters sheet

thanks a lot ^^ Thats answers to one of mys questions =)
  6. implementing GIF as animated tiles

So if i understand correctly i can set some effect(fire ,smoke etc) as a characters and trigger them as an event to make it appear ?
  7. Info about characters sheet

Hello, I was wondering if someone can answers to this : Is it possible to create a personalized characters sheet(I m talking about the sheet for combat)? I've read if i want to create a character i have to follow exactly the standard battle sheet and none category has to be missing(abnormal...
  8. implementing GIF as animated tiles

thanks for the answers^^ And if i want to use it as a layers ,for example take a part of a house ans put fire on it? I already try to use free grid doodad but an error occur everytime make ,my game crash at launch :s
  9. implementing GIF as animated tiles

Hello People =) I have one question about an issue i get.I asked to the pixel artist i hired an animated fire(animated tiles) and create this GIF for me: https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=19/49/tn92.gif I had some issues to make it work,is possible to use it or another format has to be made...
  10. Different angle for rpg maker MV

Ok that's not a problem if its possible =) ty for your anwers ;)
  11. Different angle for rpg maker MV

Ok so if i can do sprite especially for this front view then a little positionning , i can go like the gif i showned earlier,is that right?
  12. Different angle for rpg maker MV

Ok i see ,i always thought that front view was for static battler only ^^'Thanks for this info thats help me a lot =)
  13. Different angle for rpg maker MV

Yeah i know i got this dragonborn plugin,i've tested some some model made by aekashics ^^ But this artist work with spine so i will try spine too ^^ The only im sure about it ,is that spine work with rpg maker mv because this guys made some project with it and seems to work perfectly ;) But i...
  14. Different angle for rpg maker MV

Thank you for these answers ^^ Just for you know,this game was made with an rpg maker tool but by a real game editor so they maybe alterate the code engine =p Honestly i dont know if i can put so much effort just for some animations because there are hundred and my coding knowledge is very low...
  15. Different angle for rpg maker MV

Hello, I was wondering if any of you know how to set a different angle during battle .I want to set it like this gif,i am aware i will need character different than the regular ones ;) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/623420567936040972/640506761325051905/suikoden4.gif
  16. list item.params

Hello everybody ! I'm coding some item for crafting variation and i can't remember the full list of ID for the item.params^^" Also one already try with ex param(dodge for example?)?^^ This is the formula i use : <On Creation Eval> if( $gameSwitches.value(1) === true ) { var factor = 1.0...
  17. Use different size for 4 direction sprite

Ok ty for the answer :)This is so simple ,like it :)
  18. Use different size for 4 direction sprite

Hello Again! Do Someone knows if in rpg maker MV you can use a specific image or size of sprite on a world map for example and a different one for others maps like inside a cave or else? Good day!
  19. animation in rpg maker MV

Thanks for this link and like you explain this,there is only 3frames per animation possible but i can use shoot for a special pose for example =p And it was super funny by the way ^^Its a shame you don't take commission because you wil be rich !
  20. animation in rpg maker MV

So if a artist make me a character frame per frame he can use 8-10-12-14 etc frames per animation of the characters in battle (movement of attack,special pose etc)? Do you know if a special(something i would add in the normal sheets)pose can be used because i saw a video of yanfly and i...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattowen21