Search results

1. KamiSawZe

POP! Horror City in 3D!!!

MagicaVoxel can export to several formats including .obj and .ply meshes several other voxel formats, and 2d and isometric sprites. Lots of indie devs use MagicaVoxel for modeling. I don't know much about the other 3D formats, but it isn't too hard to export the voxels to sketchfab, which is...
  2. KamiSawZe

POP! Horror City in 3D!!!

So as I've been slowly working on my game using POP! Horror City, I found out about a free voxel art program called MagicaVoxel. It's been very easy to learn with my minimal experience in 3D modeling, and pixel art translates quite interestingly. Here's a render of my desk at work to show you...
  3. KamiSawZe

Change username

Still nothing? I've been going through all my social stuff re-branding.
  4. KamiSawZe

Can I use DLC on Workshop project?

Bump for legal advice.
  5. KamiSawZe

Universal Font Size Change

I got used to the font... and in some ways I like it better small. I can use the full message box even with a face graphic, and I noticed that since the weight of the font lines are 1px with 1px black stroke all around, it averages that the font is made up of essentially 3x3 pixels and matches...
  6. KamiSawZe

Universal Font Size Change

So I love the POPit font that comes with @Vexed's Pop! Horror City DLC, but it's so dang tiny! It's very readable, but each letter ends up being a similar size to the resource pixels, so it creates a sort of disjointed resolution. I tried setting a font-size in gamefont.css, changed the font...
  7. KamiSawZe

Here's a related question, or possibly a glitch report... I deployed an encrypted package of my game for some friends to test. In OSX, you can easily dive into programs by right-clicking and "Show Package Contents". I noticed that the font, loading image, and window graphics were not...
  8. KamiSawZe

Thank you @Lunarea, my goal is definitely to follow the EULA.  I think it would be cool to use that DLC option to allow more sharing in the community while protecting artists' rights. @mlogan, I see what you're getting at.  My thought for the "required DLC" was that it would still use the...
  9. KamiSawZe

Are the PHC trash tiles something specific?

Thank you @Vexed!  I figured they had to be something and I definitely understand the pixel limitation making it difficult.  Love the whole set, those were really the only things that confused me a bit.
  10. KamiSawZe

So what's the other stuff?  #1 is really a go-go boot?
  11. KamiSawZe

I'm talking about six specific tiles that are in both sets.  I understand what almost all the other tiles are.  I didn't want to share a screenshot in case that's considered "distribution", but this is technically a screenshot of my game with annotations so I should be okay.  And yes, those are...
  12. KamiSawZe

So as I'm mapping with PHC, I noticed six tiles that are both in TileE_PHC_Interior-Extras.png and TileB_PHC_Exterior-City.png.  They look like some detritus to spice up open areas, but I can't seem to quite wrap my head around what they are.  One looks pretty clearly like broken glass, and...
  13. KamiSawZe

For those who use the POP! packs and Shaz's lazy tilesets plugin

Oof!  I wish I would have seen this a couple weeks ago.  I already went through and set up all the collisions in my PHC project manually the way they made sense to me. Good to know this exists for next time though!
  14. KamiSawZe

Pop! contributions in Member+

I'm working on a short game using PHC right now and though I could probably make due without the sewer packs, but I can think of some great uses for them with what I'm doing already.  I'd gladly pay the full price of it as a DLC.
  15. KamiSawZe

BUMP? I guess I'm allowed to bump?  I didn't see anything about it in the rules, and the forum layout confuses me a little.  I didn't see this question float to the top after the edit, so I'm thinking that it only goes to the recently updated listing if there's a new post...
  16. KamiSawZe

Thank you @ksjp17.  Really unfortunate that there isn't a way to set "required DLC" on a project so it can be shared with at least people who have that DLC. Means I'll have to deploy any time I want to share with testers. Oh well.  EDIT I discovered there is a way to set "Required DLC" in...
  17. KamiSawZe

Backstory that's not important to the question, but I feel like venting: I own RMMV and the Pop! Horror City DLC through Steam.  I am currently using the Steam workshop (but with hidden privacy) to back up my work and so I can work on it from my laptop, my wife's laptop, and my work computer...
  18. KamiSawZe

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hey @Yanfly, I was wondering if you worked on the battle-back bug I reported.  If not, that's fine, I'm probably going to switch back to using battlebacks anyway.  I like the idea of seeing the map like Chrono Trigger, but more often than not in MV it just looks kinda awkward to see larger...
  19. KamiSawZe

Events disappear during battle transition

I'll have to look into that battle transition plugin.  It looks to me like it happens with random or on-map encounters.  Using battlebacks definitely covers it up, but it doesn't solve the main problem I have that events hidden in the scenery will suddenly vanish and stick out like a sore thumb...
  20. KamiSawZe

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Plugin Name: YEP_X_ChangeBattleEquip Bug Explanation: Map battleback is rebuilt every time the equip screen is opened.  Same issue as @RedAkerston but I'm dozens of hours into this project and have enough motivation to make a sample project.  ;) Error Report: None. Exact Steps on How to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattowen21