Search results

1. Editor crashes randomly

I'm having the "same" issue. I can't speak on the randomness of it but using 4.15 I have been experiencing crashes that I hadn't before. But honestly, my HDD might be failing so I should check on that myself. Outside of HDD issues, I'm not sure what could be causing my crashes.
  2. Dreams Circle: EVFX - Evolved Effects

Awesome stuff. I was a fan of your work in MV and I'm happy to see you carry over into MZ as well. Will def be getting this! Can't wait to see what else you do!
  3. MV/MZ Dispensary Tiles

Whatever you feel like sharing, I'm happy to try and use! I'm also not in any kind or rush so take your time and do whatever, whenever. Anything cannabis related I can probably use because up to this point I hadn't had any assets for this at all. Again, I appreciate anything you do. It...
  4. MV/MZ Dispensary Tiles

@Dopan That's awesome, I can definitely use all of this. I appreciate you looking out and I'll make sure to credit both you and @Journey_Sticks! You've already done plenty but if you do happen to find anything else I'd love to see what you come up with :)
  5. MV/MZ Dispensary Tiles

@Frostorm Yeah, that's a horrible setup. I mean CFL's? Really? You'd need like a dozen per plant and as you've said, those aren't close enough. Plus, that looks more like a meth lab than a grow room. Only reason I know what a meth lab would even look like is because of Breaking Bad. IJS...
  6. MV/MZ Dispensary Tiles

Resource Type: Tiles Maker Format: MV/MZ Art Style: MV RTP (MZ is a bit too saturated) Description: Ok, so I'm going to have two descriptions. A game description and a tile/request description. A lot of artist like to know what their artwork will be used for, and my game, like my request, is...
  7. Starbird RTP Edits

Those office tiles are great! Thanks for all the work you've done for the community, I can't speak for others but I know for me it's much appreciated! Happy New years!
  8. MV Trinity tileset passability projects (MV/MZ)

This resource is definitely a beast. Between it and the dark fantast dlc, I don't regret jumping for the premium preorder bundle. Not sure what it was called. Everything in it was actually decent, except the "essential set" which doesn't fit the art style of my game. Can't win em all, I'd def...
  9. Starbird's MZ Tiles + More

Those stairs! I was actually using the base version for the map I was making. No more! Yours looks and fits my theme way better! Awesome stuff, not just the steps, keep it up!
  10. Hmm. Just tried this and it still started static. If I use the additional settings with this...

Hmm. Just tried this and it still started static. If I use the additional settings with this then it's actually worse and the battler remains static until defeat. Not sure what the issue could be but I'll keep playing around with it. Thanks for all your help.
  11. Just tried it, unfortunately there is no change. As you've said, it might be an issue between...

Just tried it, unfortunately there is no change. As you've said, it might be an issue between different versions of DragonBones causing the problem. Kind of sucks, but at least you know for the future in case you want to make some assets tailored for MZ.
  12. I couldn't even post the notes for Ækashics because it's too long but basically I have to put...

I couldn't even post the notes for Ækashics because it's too long but basically I have to put the full dragonbones settings (height, scale, ani wait/walk, etc) in each battlers notes. I tried using those settings with your battlers but they were still static until attacking or being attacked.
  13. Well, the way you and Ækashics have things setup are different. I can just drop your battlers...

Well, the way you and Ækashics have things setup are different. I can just drop your battlers in the game, name it and go. With Ækashics, I have to use additional code or the battlers just idle. For yours I literally just name them and move on. So for example, <Dragonbones Battler...
  14. Cool. I use some battlers from Ækashics too but those were designed for MZ. I'll take a look at...

Cool. I use some battlers from Ækashics too but those were designed for MZ. I'll take a look at how those are setup and see if I can't get those settings to work with yours. Thanks for the help, keep up the work!
  15. Yeah, had the same result. Don't stress yourself over it though, get to it when you get to it...

Yeah, had the same result. Don't stress yourself over it though, get to it when you get to it. I'll still be using it as is for now. I'm also happy to test more stuff out if you want in the future. The battlers work, they just don't start moving until they're attacked or they attack. Not ideal...
  16. I thought I tested all the battlers and had the same results. I'll check the flower cannons and...

I thought I tested all the battlers and had the same results. I'll check the flower cannons and centipedes again though to be sure.
  17. Ooooh I get to bug test! Will do. Gimme a sec, I'll update this post once I check. Edit: Just...

Ooooh I get to bug test! Will do. Gimme a sec, I'll update this post once I check. Edit: Just checked. If you're talking about the Executioner Temple and Executioner Grave then they're working as I initially described. Great work on those too btw, they'll work nicely for my game.
  18. MZ Tile & Character Edits

Very nice! I'm digging the recolors. Good work!
  19. Hey Shadow! Great work! I already liked your "standard" work but I think I'm falling in love...

Hey Shadow! Great work! I already liked your "standard" work but I think I'm falling in love with your Dragonbones stuff. Keep it up! Quick question, I'm using MZ and I've gotten everything to work, but, rather than starting idle the enemies start static until I or they attack. Probably...
  20. [Suggestion] Webp Support

@Andar Thanks for the response! I can't even really argue against that. I would've liked to be able to use webp for story images and png for the ui and such but when you put it like that... it's not really worth it if it might cause lag by default. That being the case, since it's a situation...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thienhabet