Search results

1. RMMV Item synthesis Yanfly

What is this problem, please teach me how to fix it!
  2. What is this bug?

How can i fix it? Please
  3. A lot of problem ...

When I update my project, It works on PLAY TEST (Computer) but on mobile it still happen ...
  4. A lot of problem ...

I deleted all plugins, and add only Yed_CoreEngine plugin, It still happen
  5. A lot of problem ...

I updated the project. This problem fixed with play test When I export it and test on mobile it still happen . Poor me!
  6. A lot of problem ...

oh yeah! I fixed, forgot update the project ....
  7. A lot of problem ...

This problem still happen in MV 1.5.1
  8. A lot of problem ...

1 + 3> I tried to turn off all plugin, and only Yed_core engine plugin on, and this problem still happen 2> I test it in the new game, not load any save game 4> I'm trying the new MV 1.5, I'm using 1.4, I'll tell you the result later
  9. A lot of problem ...

Okay, i changed the image hosting
  10. A lot of problem ...

well, the Yed_core engine plugin, i have problem with this one . but this plugin is the most important. I hope will find a way to fix it =.=! I uploaded it on facebook , i hope you can see When I update my project, It works on PLAY TEST (Computer) but on mobile it still happen ...
  11. A lot of problem ...

well, the Yed_core engine plugin, i have problem with this one . but this plugin is the most important. I hope will find a way to fix it =.=!
  12. A lot of problem ...

i'm using a alot of plugins , which plugin ?
  13. A lot of problem ...

1> type erro: undefined is not a function I tried turn off all plugin and only Yed_Core Engine on. And this problem still happen. I guess the Yed_Core Engine plugin have trouble here.
  14. Hello Thomas Pham, I'm Minh from vietnam, you help me convert my project through Team Viewer 1...

Hello Thomas Pham, I'm Minh from vietnam, you help me convert my project through Team Viewer 1 time, but it failed. ^^ I'm going to buy a new computer in 2 weeks, hope you will help me 1 more time. Thanks a lot!
  15. small battle screen ?

This mine Others How can I set my screen battle smaller and character position like the 2nd photo? Please show me, thanks a lot!
  16. Maru's MV Bits

Excuse me! I'm not good at English. I'm trying to understand "Term of use" of this resource. I have a question here. If I buy a legal licence RPG Maker MV, can I use these resources for free? Or I have to buy a legal licence for these resources.
  17. ReStaff March 2016

excuse me! I like songs in this pack, I wanna add them to my game, I will develop my game and sell it to somewhere. Any term of use, I'm really care about copyright! I tried to click but i link me to the forum, not any topic!
  18. Wanna Ask About CopyRights

Excuse me, can i ask 1 more question. You say they only use MV, but i wanna add more graphic from a member of this forum made by himself, is it ok? Example : http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/target-practice-archery-stand-tileset-rmmv-solved.73505/
  19. Wanna Ask About CopyRights

It means I can use that for my own games, is that right?
  20. Wanna Ask About CopyRights

haiz, I guess i should stop my project .... although i did it for 4 years. One more question. when i set up rpg maker mv. There are many audios, sounds and everythings are already in the folder. they aren't copy right, aren't? I build game with those resources, is it ok? I mean I can sell my...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vulinh110899