Search results

1. Andyest

Skill Trees System

Programmers are really the best community. :) Thanks a lot!
  2. Andyest

Skill Trees System

Thank you guys for the fast reply. I'll try everything you two said. :)
  3. Andyest

Skill Trees System

EDIT: Sorry for being rude. Thank you for this amazing pluggin, It's really a great work! I have the same problem. How did you fixed it? Just for you to know, I'm using some ICF-Soft pluggins. I tried to copy everything from the demo, but nothing seems to work. This is the console:
  4. Andyest

Damage Formulas 101

I will give a little simplified explanation, but... Being "i" the weapon ('cause you can use 2): for (j=0; j<a.weapons()[i].traits.length; j++){ if (a.weapons()[i].traits[j].code == 31){ if (a.weapons()[i].traits[j].dataId == 1){ /*DO THINGS HERE */ }; //Element Physical...
  5. Andyest

ICF-Soft Params Core

I will double post because my previous post was becomming stupid. lol So, I created a NParam (vtt) whose value will be given by the character. Then I created another NParam (res), wich uses "this.vtt * 8" as eval formula. Then, in the class I put: It worked once. But when I tried again, It...
  6. Andyest

ICF-Soft Params Core

Hi. How can I use set'Param'Base(n) for an specific character? For example: I have an warrior, and every time he changes to mage, he gains the params of the mage, lets say, <NPARAM: row 75 4 2 1000>. BUT if the mage has the skill "magic plus" (idk), it calls setMagBase(100). I tryed put it in a...
  7. Andyest

Damage Formulas 101

Oh, right! DataSystem is for the names, only, I believe. thanks.
  8. Andyest

Damage Formulas 101

I know that you can find the switches by using: $dataSystem.switches[id] id being the switch id. But I don't remember how to say if it's on or off.
  9. Andyest

Damage Formulas 101

So, I put this _formula.js inside the js file and the rpg maker will just know that it's there to be called? EDIT: Sorry I skipped one line by accident. Thank you. Yes, I thought of that too. But this one worked, as I tested, but I need a bigger formula to cover everything. Thank you very...
  10. Andyest

Damage Formulas 101

Ok, so I have this damage formula, but it have a lot of if and elses, and I pretend to put more. there is a way to just call a function with all the formula? My formula right now: dp = (a.atk*2 - b.def*1.5);dr = (a.agi*2 - b.def*1.5);dm = (a.mat*2 - b.mdf*1.5);((a.isActor() && a.weapons()[0])...
  11. Andyest

ICF-Soft Params Core

Works like a charm! Thank you very much!
  12. Andyest

ICF-Soft Params Core

I managed to create the bars with CPARAMS, but I can't use It like MP, for example. Also I want it to be like "100/100" Instead of just "100".
  13. Andyest

ICF-Soft Params Core

Rpg Maker MV 1.6.1 The pluggin version is MainUtility 1.05b, ParamCore 1.09 and StatusMenu 1.06 EDIT: I create a New Project and It works. I'm not sure why, but must be corrupted data on my project. Consider it solved. Thank you very much for your help, @ICF-Soft !
  14. Andyest

ICF-Soft Params Core

I noticed the following text on the console: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier at ICFSoft_ParamsCore.js:4038 rpg_core.js:6605 [Deprecation] GainNode.gain.value setter smoothing is deprecated and will be removed in M64, around January 2018. Please use setTargetAtTime() instead if...
  15. Andyest

ICF-Soft Params Core

Hi, @ICF-Soft! I'm using your pluggins ParamsCore and StatusMenu, and I managed do get them working, except for new bars like hp and mp. Could you help me to find out what I am doing wrong?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markkk