I can't read dino, though. Welp ;~;
  2. Blah_Blee

That too.

That too.
  3. Blah_Blee

I'm just heckling you guys, positivity is for the weak. > :D

I'm just heckling you guys, positivity is for the weak. > :D
  4. Blah_Blee

Soooo much negativity plaguing both the web and ace forums, everybody. Let's all recall the last...

Soooo much negativity plaguing both the web and ace forums, everybody. Let's all recall the last time someone brightened our day, and seek to do the same for others :D
  5. Blah_Blee

Binding of Isaac and MAYBE FF4 http://www.twitch.tv/blah_blee

Binding of Isaac and MAYBE FF4 http://www.twitch.tv/blah_blee
  6. Blah_Blee

Hoo boy, streaming all night. http://www.twitch.tv/blah_blee

Hoo boy, streaming all night. http://www.twitch.tv/blah_blee
  7. Blah_Blee

Planning to pull an all-night stream playing RPG Maker games. Request some titles for me to...

Planning to pull an all-night stream playing RPG Maker games. Request some titles for me to play? :)
  8. Blah_Blee

Weird, what happened to your previous grammar checker?

Weird, what happened to your previous grammar checker?
  9. Blah_Blee

Oh boy it's the most wonderful time of the year. :D

Oh boy it's the most wonderful time of the year. :D
  10. Blah_Blee

This is my first time-experience with the IGMC. Should I build a shelter or something?

This is my first time-experience with the IGMC. Should I build a shelter or something?
  11. Blah_Blee

1. Don't die, or else you'll be disqualified.

1. Don't die, or else you'll be disqualified.
  12. Blah_Blee

Who's all pumped up and ready for the IGMC? Because I'm not. :P

Who's all pumped up and ready for the IGMC? Because I'm not. :P
  13. Blah_Blee

Work on the dialogue script by day, program it in by night. Oh boy.

Work on the dialogue script by day, program it in by night. Oh boy.
  14. Blah_Blee

Making Variables Check Health Percentages?

Silly me tried to use multiple variables to store the half and 10 percent hp values when I could have simply used the same max HP variable instead. I tried multiplying by 0.1 in the 'constant' section to no avail, I didn't know that using the script box would work as well. So would all three...
  15. Blah_Blee

Making Variables Check Health Percentages?

Hello, everybody. Just a quick question: I've been trying to set a variable (in a common event) to a certain percentage (in this case, 10%) of one's maximum HP, then use a conditional branch to check if their current HP is less than the variable. After trying to use the classic 'divide health...
  16. Blah_Blee

Will do. I felt as though this type of question was simple enough and that it didn't really...

Will do. I felt as though this type of question was simple enough and that it didn't really deserve to take up a thread slot.
  17. Blah_Blee

My bad, I meant performing an action during battle that causes a common event to check for the...

My bad, I meant performing an action during battle that causes a common event to check for the 10% of health.
  18. Blah_Blee

How would you control variables to check if an enemy has 10% of their max HP or less remaining?

How would you control variables to check if an enemy has 10% of their max HP or less remaining?
  19. Blah_Blee

Better latte than never.

Better latte than never.
  20. Blah_Blee

You people are something else :P

You people are something else :P

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lsww_65