Search results

1. comedianmasta

Request for Victorian Soldier VX Ace Char and Face please!

No problem, thank you! Yeah, I made do with the face generator to try and match this and ended up making a "younger" soldier as well. Hey, let me know if there's anything specific you want to be credited as, otherwise I'll just use @GalacticGod in the credits. Thank you!
  2. comedianmasta

OMG! That's so good! You did a great job. Would it be too much to also request one without the mustache? If it's too much that's ok. But I love this. Please let me know how you wish to be credited in the credits of the game. Thank you!
  3. comedianmasta

Bump again. I'm going to pull back on my requests for a faceset as well. I'll accept a Char sheet and move face set to Stretch goal(s)
  4. comedianmasta

Hello artists. Today I would like to request a resource to make my game look a little better. I have "soldiers" in the game but I've been getting comments they look too medieval, which is true. So I come to you and request that someone who has the time might consider helping me out. Request: A...
  5. comedianmasta

Old Diving Suit VX Ace Char Sheet

Wow. I love both of your efforts. @GalacticGod I love your version. This was amazingly done. You should consider finishing it, you did a really good job. However, for now, I will be going with @Shiro-chan as the release of the game is upon me and I need to implement these as soon as...
  6. comedianmasta

Ok, Last Bump. The Game is supposed to Launch on Saturday (we shall see) so this is my last shot on any finishing touches. Fingers crossed.
  7. comedianmasta

~ Bump Again. If you have any questions, please let me know. I can be more specific if needed.
  8. comedianmasta

I'm gonna Bump this in time for the weekend. Waited a week. Added links to some videos showing off the project as well as the facebook page.
  9. comedianmasta

Hello artists. Today I would like to request a resource to make my game look a little better. I have an underwater section in my game and I am currently using a knight suit as a "diving suit". This close to release, a beta tester told me it takes them right out of it. I figured it's time to try...
  10. comedianmasta

Victorian Bobbies VX Ace Resources

@Ebanyle oh, wow. Yeah, I am highly uncomfortable with that. I will use your screen name. Just know how highly thankful I am for this. These will greatly make the game feel more in-world.
  11. comedianmasta

@Kes Yes I know, but since it's based on a steampunk world made by CitizensofAntiford we're ok with not being perfectly accurate. @???? I'm sorry for the confusion, but I also don't feel the title is misleading nor unrepresentative of my post based on the location it was posted. I hope your...
  12. comedianmasta

Hello artists. Today I would like to request a resource to make my game look a little better. I have made use of some free to use "cop" resources but they aren't really adding to the experience. Request: Some victorian "bobbie" char sheet(s) RPG Maker: VX Ace Description: Victorian...
  13. comedianmasta

Carriage/ Hansom Cab Request (VX Ace)

Those look fantastic. I'm 2 directions short of what I want, but I think I can end up using these in specific instances. Thank you so much, and I will sure to credit you. I did not make them, so they get added to the credits! Thank you for trying with the front and back.
  14. comedianmasta

Carriage/ Hansom Cab Request (VX Ace)

If that's allowed, sure. I assume a normal black carriage would be most wanted. Other colors of the time, I believe, were white for richer ones and dark green (olive) for some. But mostly a black one would be the ideal. I assume additional colors would just be to your discretion.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Quest For Female ---

Guild Leader: Ladies,you got a Job for today. You have to Battle with Marauder,only Female must to this Job.
F.Magic Knight: So,only Female can do this?
Heroine: I can't wait for this!
Gunner Lady: Well,i can use the Seduction Skill to them,It's effective for Male Target
F.Knight: You always use that?
RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tln143