Search results

1. seryphi

[RMMV] Random title screen?

I would like to have the title screen of my game be random from a pool of images. The biggest gimmick of my game is things being just a little bit different every time you look at them, so it would really push that aesthetic forward. The problem is that I can't seem to find a way to event this...
  2. seryphi

Sound ambience in your games

As a Deaf gamemaker and game player I tend to forget about the effect of sound on the game atmosphere. Horror games are never as scary somehow, and in many other games I find myself getting bored when friends swear it is all very interesting. So I think sound has to have a pretty big effect. So...
  3. seryphi

[RPGMV] modifying the inventory menu?

My game is based on eldritch horror and "breaking" the in game universe- so far this has just been switching the player between distorted versions of a map with random chance events. But I wanted to do something a little more jarring. Is it possible to have an item or event break the inventory...
  4. seryphi

Font check?

Does anyone know if it's possible to have a conditional event check what font you're using? I have Yanfly and SumRndmDde's plugins for fonts and messages, but I can't find anything that would let me check to see which particular font the player is using at the moment. For example, I want to have...
  5. seryphi

RMMV Torat

TORAT (No banner yet...) Disclaimer: This game deals with potentially disturbing topics (abuse, mental illness, intrusive thoughts, self destructive impulses, etc). Nothing explicit, but discretion definitely advised. There's implications. You won't like them. Disclaimer 2: I was only...
  6. seryphi

Ser's VXA Sprites

Currently not much here since I only really started doing custom graphics once I got MV, but I did some VXA fangame sprites a few years back that should go in here. Base for the sprites is from Game Character Hub, then I went nuts with a paint program. (One of these days I want to make some...
  7. seryphi

helloooo

Thought I'd stop in here and say hi! I'm Ser/Seryph/that-weird-disabled-guy-who-arts-things :kaopride: I've been messing with RPG Maker a long while, although I've only recently started playing with MV. I've made one (1) successful fangame that's floating around on Tumblr somewhere, but right...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Barthdry wrote on tln143's profile.
Hello tln143 Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Barthdry wrote on 00cassiesmells's profile.
Hello 00casiemells Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Remember guys: Drink water and workout is important too! Don't stay too much time on the PC working! :D
Ami
--- Quest For Female ---

Guild Leader: Ladies,you got a Job for today. You have to Battle with Marauder,only Female must to this Job.
F.Magic Knight: So,only Female can do this?
Heroine: I can't wait for this!
Gunner Lady: Well,i can use the Seduction Skill to them,It's effective for Male Target
F.Knight: You always use that?
RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
00cassiesmells