Search results

1. BishoujoHelper

Streaming or Carryover Attacks

I have warrior-type classes that get multiple attacks per round as they go up in level. That part already works, thanks to YEP_WeaponUnleash and some Lunatic Mode code. But one feature of the game that I'm converting to MV is that their attacks "stream" or "carryover" to other enemies if one is...
  2. BishoujoHelper

SOLVED: get ID of selected/used item in Common Event?

So, there's some deliberately useless items that the party can accumulate. In the original game that I'm creating a conversion of, there was a menu command to (D)rop an item, then select the # of the item in the inventory list. In RMMV, it's going the other way, and in the Items screen you...
  3. BishoujoHelper

When you realize what you're converting stinks?

I had a sneaking suspicion years ago, when I was doing the first try at converting somebody else's game to another very similar game system, that what I'd gotten was a turkey. But I really was working only with the script files of events (to put it in RPG Maker terms), and the monster, skill and...
  4. BishoujoHelper

Typo in MV 1.50 Tutorial

Only found one typo in first tutorial so far, but it's a kinda funny one. Will edit this if I find more: 1. First tutorial. When asking the user to add Quick Transfer event to Normal Town map, it says "Click the entrance of the town blow." should be "below".
  5. BishoujoHelper

RMMV The Bard's Lore (a BTCS conversion) - Beta Released

The Bard's Lore: The Warrior and The Dragon SYNOPSIS: An old-school dungeon crawl is returned from the previous millenium in a new guise. No backstory, no character development, no building interiors. Just one main quest, minimal hand-holding, and unforgiving grinding. If you rage quit...
  6. BishoujoHelper

SOLVED: Trying to get maximum Luck stat of party

I'm sure there's a relatively quick way to use a script call to get the maximum value of the Luck ($gameActors.actor(actorID).param(7)) statistic of all party members. But I keep getting a crash ("TypeError: Cannot read property 'param' of null") when doing this: ◆Script:for(var...
  7. BishoujoHelper

Greetings RPG makers

Planning on downloading RMMV trial very soon, wanted to plan out what I'm doing first so I have as much time as possible to work in the 20 days. First project will be my (third) conversion of the freeware "Bard's Lore" adventure for The Bard's Tale Construction Set (BTCS). Have done it before...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hi everyone! I've relased a demo about my new game in "Games in Development". Someone interested? :3
Going live at 2pm EST
Today is the day! I will be productive in game dev work! I will - *gets distracted by cat playing with her toy mouse* Awww <3
Whelp. I tried to be productive.
Decided to work on Fandom Scouts today. I've decided that instead of using the generic "scrolling text" event that MV has (I'm using MV for FS, not MZ) I'll use the movie option. I'm still trying to find a way to get Premiere Pro to output the compatible format though. If anyone can give me some help, it would be greatly appreciated!
Barthdry wrote on tln143's profile.
Hello tln143 Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arjuna