Search results

1. Yvy

Digimon World Ace: The Lost Symbols - NOW RECRUITING BACKUPS!

Thank you. And the game is far from completed, so we can't tell any dates for now. The game will feature only those 5 playable Digimon. This is not like most Digimon games, where you can capture hundreds of Digimon. The 5 Digimon are directly connected to the story and everything related to them...
  2. Yvy

Hello! We may need, depending on your skills. Thanks for your interest. I'll PM you.
  3. Yvy

I released a lot of news at the game's webpage last week. You can find it here: http://rpgmaker.net/games/6879/blog/14162/ In the post, I confirmed a second demo. We just don't have a release date yet. But stay tuned. We may reveal it any moment :)
  4. Yvy

Thank you very much, SZ6! We'll continue working hard on it ;)
  5. Yvy

Thank you very much, cytonicflame! Thank you for your interest in helping us! I'll send you a PM ;)
  6. Yvy

Thank you very much, JosephSeraph!   BTW, everyone, we're going to need backups, as the project has became big. The main post was edited with info. If there's anyone interested, please let me know. :)
  7. Yvy

Thank you, JetKidd! There are some vital things that depend on the current battle system, so I won't guarantee that it will be changed. But thanks for the good suggestion anyway.
  8. Yvy

Thank you for your interest, Ryzon! Maybe we can use some of your talents. I'll send you a PM.
  9. Yvy

Thanks for the support, Zephyr! I eagerly await for your feedback.
  10. Yvy

Today is the day! I'm so happy to finally share the game's progress :3...

Today is the day! I'm so happy to finally share the game's progress :3 http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/29916-digimon-world-ace-the-lost-symbols-demo-available/
  11. Yvy

Hello! As promised, our Demo is now available. Get the download link at the main post. We hope you all enjoy and comment! And the work continues...
  12. Yvy

Hey, Abagail! Good to see another fan :) I'll send you a PM.
  13. Yvy

Hey, nio kasgami! Thank you for your interest. :) I'll PM you.
  14. Yvy

Well, today is the project's birthday! It's being fantastic to work on this game for 1 month so far. :D A supporter, Ozone, has sent us a logo as a gift. Thank you a lot, Ozone! I also updated the topic with a full-size screenshot this time. Now it's time for a great announcement: our Demo...
  15. Yvy

If you don't know Persona series yet, go for Persona 3 or 4. Or better yet, play both :)

If you don't know Persona series yet, go for Persona 3 or 4. Or better yet, play both :)
  16. Yvy

YAY! Today is Digimon World Ace's 1 month birthday! Just wait for awesome news ;)

YAY! Today is Digimon World Ace's 1 month birthday! Just wait for awesome news ;)
  17. Yvy

Okay, time for some new screenshots :) Now we finally have maps! Thanks to our awesome mapper BlackMage! It's turning out pretty cool. We want to release a demo soon, but we still need more people. If you want to join us, we'll be happy to accept you :)
  18. Yvy

A late Hello!

Thank you, doncht! I'm enjoying a lot already :D
  19. Yvy

Updated the topic and added a new job that we're actually going to need: Database Manager/Planner.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safrasnativa