Search results

1. Umpikuja

A question about switches...I think.

I am a beginner. I apologize if this has been asked before. I have been looking around for an answer before coming here. I want to create an autorun event that happens every time the player enters the map. I want to enter an elevator, shake the screen and rumble a bit, play a ding, end the...
  2. Umpikuja

Custom Clothing and tiles

My eyes and head are going to hate me for this, but I have some questions about doing this. I am sure its all somewhere, but I am swimming in it with all the different versions of rpg and I am a fresh beginner. I don't need a plugin, I don't think. I just need to know what file type the game...
  3. Umpikuja

Pixel Myth Germania

Hi I am new and loving MV so far. I am looking at dlc and wondering if Germania is compatible with MV.  Thx! Thanks mod, I didn't realize it had its own section!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safrasnativa