Search results

1. Eilwyn

Take Screenshot For Background

It works properly now, thank you! ..and sorry again that some of my replies took a while.
  2. Eilwyn

Need help with wide character sprite

That appears to have done the trick! Thanks again Shaz :).
  3. Eilwyn

Yes, it appears it does update in the directory.
  4. Eilwyn

Sure thing:
  5. Eilwyn

So, I've done this but, sometimes it works and other times, it skips onto the one after the next one without stopping on the one it's supposed to and other times the cursor will visually move to the next and then the next after that. All of this with just one press of the button. This is my...
  6. Eilwyn

Thank you Shaz! Your solution worked for me. Much appreciated! No, but I was hoping I could do that with a simple event, unless there is a better and/or easier way to do so?
  7. Eilwyn

Hi, I finally got around to being able to test the updated version of the plugin and there is a problem. The plugin only takes the screenshot the first time I enter the menu, but if I exit the menu, walk my character a bit then enter the menu again, it displays the screenshot from earlier...
  8. Eilwyn

Hi All, So, I have a custom menu created using events that is a map all on its own. I'm trying to create a character to act as a cursor box for my menu. A snippet of what I'm trying to accomplish is this: Each node on the menu fits evenly into a space that equals 1 tile high and 2 tiles...
  9. Eilwyn

It's working fine. I had a bit of a hiccup, but that turned out to be user error on my part. (I accidentally capitalized it and wrote POR_Snap instead of POR_snap). There is some lag though, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was more to do with my end than the plugin. Thank you! Much...
  10. Eilwyn

Hi, Thanks! I was asleep when you send the reply and just got up, I'm testing it right now and I'll let you know how it works out for me as soon as I test it.
  11. Eilwyn

Just for the computer. I'm developing on Windows if that also matters.
  12. Eilwyn

Hi All, For my game, I'm making a custom menu made with events. To accomplish this, when the player presses the ESC button, the game will gather their MAPID and coordinates then transfer them to another map but without a fade effect... this map will be the menu. I want it to appear as if the...
  13. Eilwyn

Damage formula and Skill creation help?

Sorry for the delayed reply everyone, I got caught up in household chores then got far to into looking into everyone's ideas and working on my game and all that. Everyone has been a big help. Thank you!
  14. Eilwyn

Damage formula and Skill creation help?

Hi All, I've looked over several of the threads already that deal with Damage Formulas and Skill Creation but, I'm not finding a clear enough answer for what I'd like, so I'm hoping I might find some help here. To start, my game is going to use the basic 8 stats that come default with RMMV...
  15. Eilwyn

Yanfly Message Core "Align Text" Issue

Hey all, Never mind, I don't need the help anymore. I didn't figure it out, however I just stumbled upon Yanfly's "Extended Message Pack 1" plugin and that did what I needed. Thanks anyway! :)
  16. Eilwyn

RPG Maker MV Crashes If I Select My Parallax World Map

I've had similar problems. Unfortunately from what I've been able to tell, the larger the image, the higher more chances of having MV crash on you. I have a parallax image that was 9984x5760 that causes my MV to crash about 50% of the time... but when I used my image that was significantly...
  17. Eilwyn

MV closes on startup

Thanks guys! I still haven't solved it but I'll look into both your guys solutions and see if I turn up a solution for myself.
  18. Eilwyn

MV closes on startup

@Jef299 , did you ever figure out what the problem was? I ask because, for the first time, I'm suddenly having the exact same issue/error message as you are and cannot figure out what the problem is. I've tried @Andar 's suggestions but with negative results. I've even close several other...
  19. Eilwyn

How to load and place a picture?

Hi all, I have some images in a new folder I created in an original folder, each one with the exact name of an actor. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong in loading and placing the images and was wondering if someone might be able to tell me the proper way to do it? This is what I'm added...
  20. Eilwyn

Another issue (X coordinate not working)

There doesn't seem to be any functions that update X afterward. At least in the Battle_ActorStatus area. If there is a function elsewhere that changes this, I'm not sure where to look for it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~
fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheremera