Search results

1. how to make a state that makes enemies miss all attacks?

I would like to cause that... when a state is present in an actor, the enemies miss all attacks to it. I do not want the hero to evade, but rather that he is attacked but not successful. Does anyone have an idea how to do it? Thanks!
  2. [looking for][request] Party Skill Tree

Someone knows a script for Vx Ace that it is possible to build a skill tree that works for a party. Exist for actors and classes, but would like one to party. (not for only add skills) If you know some or know how to create a complement for some already ready, would be happy to know
  3. Script Error Helpme =( MOG Active Chain Commands Script

Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone could help me. Everything was properly configured and is running normal, until in some battle, in the middle of the Chain, this error happens: What I'm doing: unleashing a chain attack when the character gives a normal attack that generates...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~
fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheremera