Search results

1. Shanghai's FF13 Menu (SSS)

Okay, I downloaded a copy of Shanghai's FF13 Menu (the Ace one). It's either that he didn't have a thing to change the item menu, since it looks like the default, or I messed something up. But I'm looking at the scripts, and there's nothing for the Item Menu (but everything else is fine, so no...
  2. [VX] Yanfly Menu Melody Problem

Okay, I have a bit of a problem with Yanfly's Menu Melody. Here is the script: And then it says: line 198: TypeError occured. superclass mismatch for Scene_Menu. If someone can help me with this, then thanks so much. There is another problem I will add, but I need this to be solved first...
  3. Sprite Requests

Now, I might be laying down a lot, but if someone can do this (and some others, whenever I post it later), that would be great! Whoever does this, I will put your name in the credits. I ask that the characters be in Pokemon Black/White sprites. And that they have all of their directions (if...
  4. How do you make a character suddenly appear?

I am having a slight issue with making a character spontaneously appear. I'm sure it's fairly simple, but I currently do not know how to. If someone can help me whenever they get the chance, then thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, and an innocent person reported another bug.
"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~
fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zappz