Search results

1. TiLu640

Pre order

I just realized the new Maker MV was released and missed being able to pre order it.  :( Is it still possible to get the bonuses for pre ordering??
  2. TiLu640

Super Newbie Guide For Luna Engine

Thanks, I've spent over a week trying to learn the Luna Engine but there's just not enough information out there to support me.  I really want to learn it but it's an extremely steep learning curve..
  3. TiLu640

Luna Engine Tutorial + Freebie

Hey look one decent person so far...
  4. TiLu640

Luna Engine Video Setup Demonstration

Is there a faster way to copy and past the scripts from the demo to your game?
  5. TiLu640

Sorry, but I just need more info than what's provided.
  6. TiLu640

Super Newbie Guide For Luna Engine

Pretty PLZ make the tutorial videos...not everyone can sit down and read your manual and just instantly know what the heck is going on.
  7. TiLu640

The only thing that happens after I put in the new scripts is my game insta crashes on startup.  :/
  8. TiLu640

Luna Engine Tutorial + Freebie

When can we actually get some video tutorials?
  9. TiLu640

Behaviors

The problem I'm running into is that it keeps cycling several different character models.  The book reader has four slots up and down, does it also matter which one I pick?
  10. TiLu640

Behaviors

Hi, the special "behaviors" animations, how do I get those to work properly? For example, the person reading the book.
  11. TiLu640

Lack of battles

Thanks, I think it would be a good change of pace for the typical RPG.
  12. TiLu640

Lack of battles

What do you guys think of a game with no battles, it's more like a visual/interactive novel?
  13. TiLu640

Item icons?

I'll try that, you're wonderful.  :) And not rude!
  14. TiLu640

Item icons?

When you say replace will that take out the original icons?  I would like to keep them and add to the list, if not then that's okay.
  15. TiLu640

Game & Map Screenshots 4

[/SPOILER]How do you do the pretty bust/chat box??
  16. TiLu640

Item icons?

How do I expand my list of Item icons?  Past the basic ones that come with the program? Do I import new ones in a particular file or something?
  17. TiLu640

HUNTER QUEST

What do you mean by "don't run" in the troop event? OMG, I never saw that...I had it set correctly just didn't change that "don't run" Thank you so much for pointing that out.  Been wracking my head against this brick wall for weeks. Which setting is best for after the battle is over and all...
  18. TiLu640

HUNTER QUEST

That's how I have it set up.  Each fight adds "1" to the variable.  And to make it simple, to trigger the next event I have the requirement only "1" but the variable isn't increasing after the battle.  Why isn't it storing the numbers??  :(
  19. TiLu640

Might just leave until this is fixed. Way too frustrating.

Might just leave until this is fixed. Way too frustrating.
  20. TiLu640

HUNTER QUEST

Okay, yes.  But I keep asking.  HOW do I add the variable to count the fights?!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.
Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanjacksin