Search results

1. Dvor-ak

RMMV Álom | DEMO V.01 - Four effects and two memories available!

"There's no one left, is it?" DEMO V.01 AVAILABLE ON ITCH.IO You can explore the dream worlds, find four effects and two memories A game with big references to Yume Nikki and Mother/Earthbound, based on a dream diary I'm currently writing. This is a very personal project for me, but I'm also...
  2. Dvor-ak

Dvor-ak Pixel Arts

Hello guys, long time no see! I spent almost all of 2018 without making a single art, and now I've returned to do sprites and things like that. I also do commissions if anyone is interested. My Facebook page: www.facebook.com/dvorakart Commissions: https://i.imgur.com/M2B9lIe.png
  3. Dvor-ak

An Over the Garden Wall fangame

Hi guys! I started working on an Over the Garden Wall fangame, based on the Cartoon Network minisseries (it's beautiful, if you didn't watch it, go RIGHT NOW). Just wanted to show you the aesthetics so far, I'm still working on world building, writing and overall base of the project, so I...
  4. Dvor-ak

Hello guys!

New to this forum, old on the RPG Maker community. I'm not very much into the international scene of RPG Maker, only on the brazilian community, but since their better days are long gone, I've decided to come here. Projects Completed: O Artefato Relido (The Artifact: Reloaded), Taut (Brazilian...
  5. Dvor-ak

My Pixel Arts

Hi guys, first post on this forum! Here's some pixel arts I made. More on my Deviantart: dvor-ak.deviantart.com

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.
Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanjacksin