Search results

1. Dark_Ansem

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Just logged in to say thank you. Not sure I get the "obfuscation" part really well, but thanks!
  2. Dark_Ansem

Not possible, they are mandatory fights

Not possible, they are mandatory fights
  3. Dark_Ansem

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #4: Event List, System Tab Options, New UI, Release Date & Price!

Is the damage formula syntax going to be altered so that it supports more complex operators such as { [ } ]?
  4. Dark_Ansem

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

It's going to be populated by the new "terms" screen!
  5. Dark_Ansem

I asked about whether now animations allow us to specify WHEN multi hits occur, rather than having them clumped at the end.
  6. Dark_Ansem

Ew. Thanks. What about my other question?
  7. Dark_Ansem

Will he have greater control over battler sprites @Touchfuzzy ? Namely, to decide size and/or actual number of frames?
  8. Dark_Ansem

@Touchfuzzy question: is there any way now to actually establish when, during animations, multiple hits occur? Or are they all clumped at the same point when the animation finishes?
  9. Dark_Ansem

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Is it not late for the thread already?
  10. Dark_Ansem

My mistake, I actually thought you were talking about battlers - of CHARACTERS, not animations. Hence my idea for plugins hehe
  11. Dark_Ansem

Or perhaps you'd consider joining the team updating Yanfly's plugins? :wink: Or maybe both!
  12. Dark_Ansem

Well the ones from my phone don't work..
  13. Dark_Ansem

What about the translation? Edit: what, this forum doesn't support emoji?
  14. Dark_Ansem

And one person's criticism, whom you even recognised it may have not been in bad faith, doused your enthusiasm this much? I'm sorry, do you reasonably expect your work, any sort of work, to be only met with praise and laudations? What should @Touchfuzzy say, after seeing the downpour of...
  15. Dark_Ansem

That sounds quite more sophisticated than what I understood - grand, of course. I hope it does happen. After having seen what Yanfly scripts do I can't imagine wanting to use RPG maker without them.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.
Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanjacksin