Search results

1. Kristoffer

Hi, I am so new I cant find anything, but I love this site!

Hi. So I a have never really been a part of a forum community before. I am also not very good at computers in general, yet I love RPG maker so much! I love to get some help navigating around, helping me find the answers to the most basic RPG maker questions that I dont know, but are trying to...
  2. Kristoffer

How to move Maps in your Maps Tree

I have a follow up question: I cant seem to create a new "over map" called Chapter 1, (So I dont have to see all the seperate levels, buidings insides and so on. But whatever I do, it just wont be the first map. Is there another way to manually switch places between the maps without dragging them?
  3. Kristoffer

How do I make enemies appear mid-battle, I cant navigate well enough here to find it XD

How do I make enemies appear mid-battle, I cant navigate well enough here to find it XD
  4. Kristoffer

More monsters?

Hey, I am very new to the whole RPG maker thing, is it possible to get more monsters sprites, without having to pay for them?
  5. Kristoffer

only 1 hp in Dungeon?!

Thanks! It was just a parallel trap, I dident quite understand, but now I fixed it :)
  6. Kristoffer

only 1 hp in Dungeon?!

7. Kristoffer

only 1 hp in Dungeon?!

Everything went just fine, I had a good game, then suddenly I only have 1 hp in the dungeon. At any other map the character has full HP, but when I enter the dungeon, HP is 1, and I can heal or use potions, but then it instantly drop down to 1 again. Why? And how do I fix this? (I have...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.
Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanjacksin