Search results

1. Cosmic Tree WIP:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lUzGaYckTBuX7QU4OR-MGxGmF5HWPhtEkV4tUYGFYpQ/edit?usp=sharing That's basically my thinking strategy when developing something new from scratch. Each Month has it's own sign. And each sign is further broken up to 3 per Season. Took me about 3 to 4 days to...
  2. Gah! The Creator Curse Strikes AGAIN!!!

So ended up dumping 1,728 USD into a new laptop. Since the laptop I had for not even a year catastrophically died ... again ... after having it for less than 5 days after it's last catastrophic death. And like the last time, which took 3 weeks to fix. It was the mother board, which they just...
  3. Not sure where to post this Music Q.

I don't know exactly where to post this. But what is the best Music Creation program to use to make music for a game that I can buy on Steam? My spend limit is 50 USD, but with all the options out there, I have no idea what's good to use. As for what exactly I'm looking for. Something with...
  4. Battle Animation Question.

So is it possible to do something like Mana Khemia's battle animation with YanFly's battle stuff? Like is it possible to hide a character that uses a skill, plays an animation (that has a custom character animation), and then after the animation shows the character again? I was thinking that...
  5. Adding partial images to a character sprite?

So in the generator there are little file tidbits that add up to a whole character. If I were to not use the generator, is it possible to add things like different eyes, hair, clothing, etc on characters via an overlay? And is that doable via Events? Or would I have to make each individual...
  6. MonLife Error Thread

Rather than make a new one every time I run into bugs would it be alright if I kept them all here? With that being asked. Ran into a new error after I deleted the plugin from last time. It's from all of Yanfly's stuff, and 2 from rpgmaker window.js and one from an Achievement Plugin I got...
  7. System Plugin Error

So my game had a plugin called Character Animations Character Frames Diagonal Movement. And it caused the following error to occur. What'd I do wrong? It's already a part of the plugin folder, should I move it below SRD and YEP's core engine? At the moment it's near the top above those two...
  8. Are these plugins stolen?

So just learned that Soul was a cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater. And stole most of his/her scripts from anyone that person felt like for the lolz. But when going through the RPG MV Masterlist of plugins before I learned that, I found several useful plugins from that creator. Are these plugins...
  9. Are Creature Based Characters doable in Character Creator?

The real question is. I've seen a lot of character creator vids, and all of them assume a human character. But if I wanted to do something like say a Slime. Could I have it set up where I could add the eyes, hair style, clothing, etc. Like I would for a human character to a non-human sprite? Or...
  10. *Sigh*

So it's been awhile, and since my last show up. I've had 3 computers stolen, and 2 die horribly in the middle of making a game. But since then I've learned two very important things. 1) All writing is to be kept in GDocs to save story ideas and general plot. and 2) Always keep a flash drive...
  11. RMMV Puzzle Based Resource Management Game Idea.

Brand Empire (Working Title) SECTION A: GAMEPLAY MECHANICS SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT ______________ ______________ Thoughts and opinions? And on the fence on if I want a more anime-esque character model (not Sprite...
  12. Back y'all.

I haven't been off for a bit, mix of IRL, running into a creative slump, and my laptops dying constantly. But I'm back ^_^. Forgot the name of the thread I used to frequent that was just people talking about stuff they were working on, IRL stuff, and just general chit chat. What was that...
  13. GG and MV questions.

So ... Good Game Maker ... what in the hay is it? And is it worth buying? I can't find anything on it, and I want to know just what it is and if it has any uses. Also, should I upgrade from RPG Maker VX Ace, to MV? The bigger sprite size is something that I could do in VX, but it does allow for...
  14. Hyperlinks?

I know that it's possible to have windows within windows in IG Maker. But if I were to do a Interactive PnD type system. With a game book in game format. Could I have pages linked to a table of contents to allow quick and efficient flipping through pages? Or would I need to have each page as a...
  15. I know noones tried breaking the system. But ...

I have a current projection of over 140,000 Equines. That's not adding in extra details, Enhancements, or age groups. That's just color, and body type combinations. The end number is probably going to be much higher.  So my question is, how many NPC's / Possible Characters can I put into the...
  16. How to make a 3d rendered game Vertigo Friendly.

Now I just found out that my sister in law [who I want to be able to share this game with] has vertigo. And after learning a bit about it, and thinking that it wouldn't be fair to make something that not everyone has the chance to enjoy [hopefully without sacrificing to much of my visual...
  17. Can't Install. Dll's don't exist.

So I bought, downloaded and got ready to install IG Maker [for me to use as a way to store the PnD System all my future games will use one way or another. As a virtual game manual / (Virtual / Interactive) character sheet / game set up.]. Anywho. I go to the update file in the editor folder of...
  18. Virtual PnD game with virtual sheet. Would it be a good idea?

Paper and Dice game.  My brother's bringing over a PnD game that we made over several years [7 years of fine tuning] but never got published. Since alot of my games are going to be using similar mechanics to the game. I was thinking.  Would it to players and people be interested in a 3 part...
  19. Spriting this hairstyle problems ... help please?

So I'm spriting hair. And I ran into a snag that I can't seem to work my way around. Especially since I don't know the exact name of the style.  The Manestyles are like the following: and for examples.  But those Spiky type style is easier to draw on bigger than Sprite heads, trying to...
  20. Problem copy, pasting, then moving pasted sprite layer.

So I Ctrl+A, Left Click to select multiple Sprites. Click on Tab, Copy then paste [getting an extra layer]. So far so good.  Click M. Sprites won't move over to  other parts of the grid.  How do I get it so that I can move Sprites over to different parts of the grid, rather than being stuck in...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.
Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanjacksin