Search results

1. TiLu640

Pre order

I just realized the new Maker MV was released and missed being able to pre order it.  :( Is it still possible to get the bonuses for pre ordering??
  2. TiLu640

Behaviors

Hi, the special "behaviors" animations, how do I get those to work properly? For example, the person reading the book.
  3. TiLu640

Lack of battles

What do you guys think of a game with no battles, it's more like a visual/interactive novel?
  4. TiLu640

Item icons?

How do I expand my list of Item icons?  Past the basic ones that come with the program? Do I import new ones in a particular file or something?
  5. TiLu640

HUNTER QUEST

How do you make a kill x monster quest? PLEASE EXPLAIN. I need more that just "variables" for an answer.
  6. TiLu640

quests

Why are they so hard to make?! I just want to kill x number of monsters and get a reward.... Also want to make a quest where you return x number of trophies.  How do?!  Plz help....  :/
  7. TiLu640

pokemon escape rope?

How do I make an item like the "escape rope" in pokemon.  If you're in a dungeon you just use it and go to the entrance.
  8. TiLu640

map effects

How do I make status effects on a specific map?  Like debuffs on enter and return to normal on leave?
  9. TiLu640

End game?

Is there a way to change the end game/you died screen? I want it to say something other than "game over" and hopefully change the image too.
  10. TiLu640

Pixels

How do I find out how many pixels the map is?? Like, I'm working in GIMP 2 and I'm trying to do some editing on one of my maps and it's asking pixel width and height.. for example my map is 25x20...I have no idea...plz help?!
  11. TiLu640

X and Y

How do you set the x and y variables for a picture to 0?
  12. TiLu640

Credit!

Hello!  :D I was wondering about credit at the end of the game, do you credit for the engine used? And if you buy resources from the store do you give credit then?  I have no problem with giving credit where it's due and love when people make something! I totally understand giving credit for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.
Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanjacksin