Search results

1. .Metrobot

is there a 'want-to-be-murdered-hotline' that prevents wanting to be murdered?

is there a 'want-to-be-murdered-hotline' that prevents wanting to be murdered?
  2. .Metrobot

Worlds fastest train, wooshing by at speed of light!

Worlds fastest train, wooshing by at speed of light!
  3. .Metrobot

@Dalph: But sugar coating things are the very key to winning the social game. Example: I could...

@Dalph: But sugar coating things are the very key to winning the social game. Example: I could say, "No, I haven't done the image you requested yet, Dalph" or I could sugar coat it by making a sarcastic joke about not having done your image yet. This comment is that joke. - "sorry" (that was an...
  4. .Metrobot

January Goals & Progress Thread

Progress! Just pretend the image is watermarked and imagine all the bills for royalties I could send you if you ever try to publish anything using stolen art from me. <3 @bgillisp: well, something that require a large team of dedicated developers at least. @Schlangan: right you are, and...
  5. .Metrobot

oooh, super jealous!

oooh, super jealous!
  6. .Metrobot

Greetings! Sadly the other project has been cancelled due to a pretty big disagreement between me and the writer/coder. That, and I didn't feel comfortable working on that kind of game. Best of luck to him and his continued endeavours to make an Impossible game though. Instead I'm working on a...
  7. .Metrobot

Wow, whoever that person is could at least say thanks.

Wow, whoever that person is could at least say thanks.
  8. .Metrobot

What is YOUR favourite Rpg Maker game you have played?

OneShot. It's a cute game about a kid getting stuck in an unknown world, trying to return home but realising that she will have to choose between selfishness or empathy to do so, all while talking to characters who befriends the player. also, Did I mention the game breaks the fourth wall like...
  9. .Metrobot

alright, No more requests now. Starting with dalph, because cool design. Don't know if I feel...

alright, No more requests now. Starting with dalph, because cool design. Don't know if I feel like doing all of these. at least not tonight.
  10. .Metrobot

I'm bored, anyone want their character drawn? provide reference.

I'm bored, anyone want their character drawn? provide reference.
  11. .Metrobot

You wanna know how much a cintiq cost then? Technology is expensive. I doubt they are...

You wanna know how much a cintiq cost then? Technology is expensive. I doubt they are overcharging this thing, it's two expensive compact screens and a lot of development and research costs put into it.
  12. .Metrobot

@Chiara: Well, it's kinda intentional, I suck at drawing straight poses without making the character look really dull so I usually exaggerate a little. She's twisting her torso while resting against her right hip, It's far from an impossible pose to do, really ... although looking at it now, it...
  13. .Metrobot

Which songs do you listen to while working on your project?

Lately I've been listening to Tsukematsukeru by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu on repeat until I get a headache. which is a perfect excuse to not do any more game-dev'n after that. It's about fake eyelashes or something, which doesn't speak to me at all.  Also, anamanagushi, but apparently they are...
  14. .Metrobot

Something space station-y?

Something space station-y?
  15. .Metrobot

Yeah, Nintendo get's it. They are all about making their games look like kindergarten crafts...

Yeah, Nintendo get's it. They are all about making their games look like kindergarten crafts projects in video-game format, Yoshi's Island, yoshi's wooly world, kirby's epic yarn, Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush. and paper mario.
  16. .Metrobot

Hai, update time. Did some concept art ... well, a lot of concept art, Mostly for characters, wardrobe design and such. Including the player character, which for now only will have one attire option until I'm done with all the pose variations. aaand~ actual game art, I've started working on...
  17. .Metrobot

aesthetically pleasing all the way man. Everything still looks looks like it was painted with...

aesthetically pleasing all the way man. Everything still looks looks like it was painted with crayons when you get on up closely to textures in 2016, why not just say that's the point and make a game entirely stylized as a crayon painting?
  18. .Metrobot

What is your most anticipated game coming out this year?

New mirrors edge in 2016, whoop whoop! ... and I'm probably going to be really disappointed with it.
  19. .Metrobot

Your favorite "foreign" sweets and snacks?

Cherry flavored drinks are really uncommon where I live but I've heard that it's everywhere in the states. That makes me jealous ... and thirsty.
  20. .Metrobot

They are pretty rad, huh?

They are pretty rad, huh?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.
Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MistyFarmer