Search results

1. StarkinGyra

Stat Point System

So I have been looking and I am just not finding my answer. I am looking see if there is a way to have the player assign points to stats when a character levels up.  This idea just came to me and I figure I could see if anyone has had the same idea. Maybe even let me know how it turned out...
  2. StarkinGyra

The Order

So I just beat the Order for the PS 4. I know the game has gotten a lot about being a short game, but that is now why I am here. I am wondering what people have thought about the story of the game. I have to say I very much enjoyed playing the game and the story. While not giving away anything...
  3. StarkinGyra

Question about the Luna Engine

I have been looking at the Luna Engine and would like some input on what people think about it. I have only just seen it and not sure if I should get it. Can anyone give me there impression? Is it something I can hold off on? I have RPG VX Ace and will Luna be helpful? Thanks.
  4. StarkinGyra

Gaining EXP

I have been tinking with an idea of how best to give EXP to characters. Besides the normal way after combat, I have thought about making areas the player will venture through. At the end they get EXP based on that area. I think it would mean breaking up a lot of areas into smaller parts. I want...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have an idea, I am making low polygon 3D resources for a package in itch. but it occurred to me that I could export these as images and make MV / MZ compatible tilesets. What do you think of this?
I hate seeing threads where less-experienced user's ask for an opinion of their project, and the thread is full of negative feedback by others who are clearly not the target audience. I feel bad for the OP, and I hope they understand that no game can appeal to everyone. :frown:
Hm, just found out I can't use loops, yay.
-Ele
I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1a23z11