Search results

1. Insidious Mental Pollution

Worst Game Twists Ever

Pure awesome. 
  2. Insidious Mental Pollution

...and then there are those who actively throw fuel into the fire.

...and then there are those who actively throw fuel into the fire.
  3. Insidious Mental Pollution

You are being watched.

You are being watched.
  4. Insidious Mental Pollution

Totally, looks like it's time to follow a dream or two (maybe three)!

Totally, looks like it's time to follow a dream or two (maybe three)!
  5. Insidious Mental Pollution

Isn't it strange how sometimes life appears to drop not so subtle hints on your future choices...?

Isn't it strange how sometimes life appears to drop not so subtle hints on your future choices...?
  6. Insidious Mental Pollution

Ideas in Ink: Death and Rebirth

Thanks much!  I'm seriously out of practice with creative writing, and have been working on little bits and pieces to get back into the mode.  Aiming to get more done this weekend if at all possible.
  7. Insidious Mental Pollution

Congratulations, best wishes Ruby!

Congratulations, best wishes Ruby!
  8. Insidious Mental Pollution

What's this 'tv' people keep speaking of?

What's this 'tv' people keep speaking of?
  9. Insidious Mental Pollution

A procrastination tool... I like that! Naw, as for me, I just like torturing myself. Don't you?

A procrastination tool... I like that! Naw, as for me, I just like torturing myself. Don't you?
  10. Insidious Mental Pollution

Is the character generator included with RPG Maker DS+ Resource Pack worth it?

It's nice to have, as it does act as a counterpart to the default generator for RTP assets.  However, I wouldn't get the DS+ specifically for it...  as a total package or add-on to the DS resources though it's great.
  11. Insidious Mental Pollution

Censorship = control

Censorship = control
  12. Insidious Mental Pollution

How long have you been awesome?

Everyone is awesome, you just have to accept, embrace, and live it.   B)
  13. Insidious Mental Pollution

Does this mean you can't respect your own opinion of people not respecting opinions? I am...

Does this mean you can't respect your own opinion of people not respecting opinions? I am Insidious Mental Pollution, and I approve this message.
  14. Insidious Mental Pollution

Hello!

Welcome aboard! For tips, a few things that are easily ignored but so important particularly when you have few or no projects under your belt...  start simple and be patient with yourself and your ideas.  As with so many things, game creation is a skill that takes time and effort, and can be...
  15. Insidious Mental Pollution

Go see your dad, your game will still be waiting for you when you get back... or will it?

Go see your dad, your game will still be waiting for you when you get back... or will it?
  16. Insidious Mental Pollution

Games that don't allow pausing

This is actually something that turned me off from playing MMORPGs.  I play games to unwind and have fun, not to emulate reality.  Too often I found myself in situations where I absolutely needed to step away from the game, and who would have guessed, real life takes precedence over gaming (not...
  17. Insidious Mental Pollution

What happened?

What happened?
  18. Insidious Mental Pollution

Player transfer to a random map

I'll take a swing at this ~ the following method uses absolutely no scripting, eventing only. For example, you have your random destinations as Map IDs 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.  You then create a transfer event, and do the following: Create some variables.  If the entry points on the new maps will be in...
  19. Insidious Mental Pollution

First Game: Busts or Face Graphics

This being a first project I wouldn't be too fearful of perfection, or lack thereof, as keeping things simple will help ensure you actually finish it.  The generator faces are fine for early/non-commercial projects, although you being willing to photoshop does allow you to improve from the base...
  20. Insidious Mental Pollution

But that's the time the creative engines get going full steam...!

But that's the time the creative engines get going full steam...!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have an idea, I am making low polygon 3D resources for a package in itch. but it occurred to me that I could export these as images and make MV / MZ compatible tilesets. What do you think of this?
I hate seeing threads where less-experienced user's ask for an opinion of their project, and the thread is full of negative feedback by others who are clearly not the target audience. I feel bad for the OP, and I hope they understand that no game can appeal to everyone. :frown:
Hm, just found out I can't use loops, yay.
-Ele
I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1a23z11