Search results

1. Hikitsune-Red

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Um...It is...Twice...(Or at the very least once on its page, but twice if you realized you should read instructions) Once on Yanfly's Plug-In list at the very top in red letters, and a second time in every video where Yanfly says where to place it... EDIT: Oh, it is also mentioned on every...
  2. Hikitsune-Red

PH - Warehouse/Storage

Ah, yes. I know how to fix that. That's just a mathematical oversight on my part and an easy fix. I will put a fix on this as well. Hmm...I'll have to see if there's a way for me to make this work, but no guarantees. I would like to do these, but again, my RMMV-based JavaScript...
  3. Hikitsune-Red

PH - Warehouse/Storage

Both bugs have been fixed, you can get the new version at the same link.
  4. Hikitsune-Red

Yanfly Engine Core/ Terrax Lighting Screen Resolution Issues

It looks like you're using his Pixi3 version. Unless you have not updated RMMV, you should be using his regular version. The latest version of RMMV uses Pixi4 and that may be causing some issues since you're trying to use the Pixi3 one.
  5. Hikitsune-Red

Jackkel's Persistent Switches

Hey, @Zephyrim, I'm going to point you to Yanfly's Plug-In list first. I happened to pass this thread and noticed your post here, but before you start investigating what may be wrong with this Plug-In, it would be beneficial for you to first fix your Plug-In order with Yanfly's things...
  6. Hikitsune-Red

PH - Warehouse/Storage

Hmm... I will take a look at that to see if I can fix that. Again, I'm not a JavaScript guy, so I knew there was bound to be a bug or two XD Glad I could help.
  7. Hikitsune-Red

Hikitsune-Red's Tiny But Useful Plug-Ins - NEW: A PH_Warehouse Edit = ^~^ =

Update! My PH_Warehouse edit has been updated to allow users to input a list of ids and have a random item from that list added, with a random quantity as well.
  8. Hikitsune-Red

PH - Warehouse/Storage

I have added in the ability to have a random list of ids and a random quantity. You can get the revised version here: https://github.com/Hikitsune-Red/Warehouse
  9. Hikitsune-Red

PH - Warehouse/Storage

A really easy way to do this is to utilize a series of conditional branches and random variables. ◆Plugin Command:PHWarehouse create <Mine Lamp Chest:5> ◆Plugin Command:PHWarehouse rename <Mine Lamp Chest:Chest> ◆Control Variables:#0201 NumItems = Random 1..5 ◆Loop ◆If:NumItems = 0...
  10. Hikitsune-Red

Please follow Yanfly's Bug-Reporting steps. This helps Yanfly sift through problems caused by user-error quicker. First off, there is (to my knowledge) no Lunatic Code for Equip Skill Tiers... However, that being said, you can - I believe - just add this notetag to a skill: <Skill...
  11. Hikitsune-Red

Yanfly event chase player seeing through walls

This question has been asked a few times before. Yanfly's Plug-In is designed for proximity, and not true line of sight. There are a few too many variables at play for Yanfly to create a Plug-In that uses actual LoS. So, walls will do nothing to stop an event seeing you. The "seePlayer"...
  12. Hikitsune-Red

Actors Friendship System

Use the following as the main bind for a new command: function() { SceneManager.push(Scene_ActorsFriendship) }
  13. Hikitsune-Red

Hikitsune-Red's Tiny But Useful Plug-Ins - NEW: A PH_Warehouse Edit = ^~^ =

Update! My PH_Warehouse edit has been posted on the main post, allowing for a different display name in-game than the name of the 'warehouse' in-editor.
  14. Hikitsune-Red

PH - Warehouse/Storage

I know this is an old request, and one that PrimeHover said he'd get to, but seeing as it hasn't happened, and I needed it myself, I have forked his GitHub project and added in simple renaming functionality. Until my pull request is responded to, you can find the change here...
  15. Hikitsune-Red

What sounds to be happening here is an issue caused by the event fast-forwarding feature in RMMV (I think it only applies to playtesting, but don't quote me on that). When an event is in motion - in this case, when a region tile is stepped on - if the action button (left mouse button, 'z', et...
  16. Hikitsune-Red

Firstly, please fill out a complete bug report, otherwise, Yanfly WILL NOT read it. Secondly, I don't have this issue, and I am running Win10. Perhaps you have some background program running that is taking up memory or disk read/write that is causing a slow run. I'm not saying it is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elmorethemagician