Search results

1. Sennie

Sorry about that :| I've always signed my posts, I do it on another forum as well. I'm hoping...

Sorry about that :| I've always signed my posts, I do it on another forum as well. I'm hoping I'll just stop eventually. Nice avatar by the way @Saltwater Croc :) Matthew.
  2. Sennie

Yay!! Back to my Elvis Presley avatar :) I use this avatar on every forum I'm on. As Elvis is...

Yay!! Back to my Elvis Presley avatar :) I use this avatar on every forum I'm on. As Elvis is my favourite singer this has been my favourite avatar for a number of years and always will be :) Matthew.
  3. Sennie

Am I alone?

No you aren't alone, I work by myself as well :) Perhaps I would be better off with a partner, but I really enjoy working alone. I have full Autism Spectrum Disorder and unfortunately this causes me to worry all the time which has stopped me from being able to have a job, so I spend all my...
  4. Sennie

5. Sennie

Blu ray vs Ordinary DVD

Hi everyone, I was looking up DVDs earlier on and saw a lot of them are now being released as blu-ray and wondered what your opinions are on blue-ray compared to ordinary DVDs? :) I haven't got a blu-ray player so can't say whether or not that blu-ray is better than an ordinary DVD, but...
  6. Sennie

Yay!! :) I'm downloading RPG Maker MV trial right now. I own VX Ace but thought that I might...

Yay!! :) I'm downloading RPG Maker MV trial right now. I own VX Ace but thought that I might as well trial the MV download to see the differences :) I expect I'll probably stick with VX Ace for now though as it's my main engine for a game I am working on. :) Matthew,
  7. Sennie

I'm glad you're happy about moving to your new home [IMG] I moved house last year and come May...

I'm glad you're happy about moving to your new home I moved house last year and come May this year I would have lived here for an entire year I love our new house and hopefully your new home will bring you lots of happiness too Matthew.
  8. Sennie

Hello :) How has all your days been? I hope you're all ok and are having great days :)...

Hello :) How has all your days been? I hope you're all ok and are having great days :) Matthew.
  9. Sennie

Favorite characters and characters you relate to.

This is a fun and interesting thread :) My favourite characters are Ben Tennyson, Scooby Doo, the 11th Doctor (Doctor Who), Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and many more :) I'm a big fan of lots of different TV series and movies and have tons of favourites...too many to list. The...
  10. Sennie

Hi everyone :) How have your days been? I've had a great day today and am looking forward to a...

Hi everyone :) How have your days been? I've had a great day today and am looking forward to a night in watching Scooby Doo, Where Are You? with my dad. I love Scooby Doo :) Matthew.
  11. Sennie

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Your designer job sounds like it would be a lot of fun :) hopefully you'll be able to do it, and make your own RPG Maker game. I would also like to make my own RPG Maker game very soon. I wish you all the best of luck with this :) Matthew.
  12. Sennie

Hello! Noob on board!

Hello Mark, welcome to the forum :) I'm sure you will get the hang of Rpg Maker fairly quickly, and if you get stuck then I'm sure there are a lot of people here who will be happy to help you out :) I hope you have fun whilst your here. Matthew.
  13. Sennie

Sorry to hear about this :( I don't know what it's like to go through this. I know you don't...

Sorry to hear about this :( I don't know what it's like to go through this. I know you don't want to speak with your dad again but you should definetely talk with your sister. She's made the effort by sending you mail and is obviously eager to speak with you :) Meet her half way and at...
  14. Sennie

So...I'm new!

Hello and welcome to the forum!! :) Don't worry about asking questions, I've been making a game for almost a year now, and still need help. Remember everybody has to start somewhere when it comes to game creating :) practice makes perfect. But everyone here is very kind and will always...
  15. Sennie

Advice you'd give to your past self about your first project

I'd tell myself to never give up and when it gets hard to keep going on and not to lose hope :)
  16. Sennie

Greetings Everyone :)

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy yourself whilst your here :) Sennie.
  17. Sennie

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@Neeru I think it looks too bare. It is obviously some sort of desert, or has that appearance but it is lacking more detail. Maybe some cactuses will add to this map and maybe you could tint the screen to give it a darker more cold feeling :) It definitely needs some more stuff on the ground...
  18. Sennie

Logo

Thank you for the reply @Andar :) I shall go to classified forums and have a look there then. Thank you for your reply and help :) Sennie.
  19. Sennie

Hello Everybody!

Hello and welcome to the forums :) I hope you will have fun whilst you're here. Sennie.
  20. Sennie

Logo

Hello I've been away for a while but I'm back now :) I'm going to be working on my first project soon. We moved house and one of my emails is no longer active, sadly that email happens to be my Steam one which means until Steam support get back to me I cannot get access to RPG Maker VX Ace :(...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CiderV