Search results

1. Cronus

Big Monsters Faceset

Thanks everyone for your kind words =) Unfortunately I don't have enough time available to work with commissions at the moment, but it makes me really glad you had the interest. Thank you! So, just a small update... Some people have been contacting me about using those commercially, so I...
  2. Cronus

Cronus VXA Edits

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I posted this (almost 2 years now!). Thank you everyone for your positive feedback. As MV just came out days ago, I decided to update this thread with new assets that I have made some time ago, before they get too outdated. Hopefully these can still be...
  3. Cronus

Big Monsters Faceset

Thank you guys =)   I will add a note about commercial use. And well, they are RTP complements but not RTP edits, as the art in there is 100% original and made from scratch.   Yes, I've been thinking about doing more resources of other kind, too. I'll play around with monster charsets and see...
  4. Cronus

Big Monsters Faceset

Hello everyone. MV has a lot of cool new monsters (I was very excited to check them out), and I love to have matching characters/faces/battlers. That being said, I decided to make faces for all Monsters from the "BigMonster" charsets, so now they can be complete sets. These are the...
  5. Cronus

Cronus' MV Generator Add-Ons

Thanks to all of you, it's great to get some feedback. Makes me glad to know that those can be useful, and hopefully I'll be able to make more. =)   I thought about that, and figured that eyes and mouth with age lines could be more suitable for it to work. The placement of noses, eyes and mouth...
  6. Cronus

Cronus' MV Generator Add-Ons

Hello everyone, how are you? So, we are all excited with MV, and I'm pretty sure everyone is enjoying the new character generator. But, despite of the generator being very complete and full of cool options, after some minutes you start to notice a certain lack of variety for specific things...
  7. Cronus

RPG MAKER MV OFFICIAL PAGE

I was wondering about it too, but I assume the R tab stands for the Regions function, as it doesn't seem to have a Regions button on the toolbar.
  8. Cronus

Halloween release

He has been waiting for this date, anxiously. Now he can have some revenge on the heroes of the newest rpg maker generation, by dressing up like a villain! And what better villain than one the new heroes doesn't know, an ancient one... My Ralph is dressed as Monster2-8 from rm2k =)
  9. Cronus

List of Unencrypted Games

Nice initiative to have a list like this. My game Zu is also unecrypted, so feel free to add it to the list. =)
  10. Cronus

2015 Indie Game Maker Contest - What would you do differently?

Work alone. It was my original plan, but I ended up accepting to work with other friends. When I'm doing games from scratch and putting my direction into it, I usually work better without relying on someone else. This time I relied on other people and, even if I respect what we managed make...
  11. Cronus

What video game(s) are you looking forward to?

At the moment the games I'm looking forward to get and play are Super Smash Bros on 3DS and The Binding of Isaac Rebirth. Both pre-ordered already, so I'm just waiting for the releases on October and November. There's a lot of cool games to be released as aforementioned on the thread, but the...
  12. Cronus

Zu

Hey guys, thank you all for the comments and feedback! Dalph: I wouldn't say an Italian version is needed so don't feel pushed to do it. But if you have the interest on making it, I would gladly accept it. Thank you so much for your good will :) Iron Croc: Yes, sir! I think this was the...
  13. Cronus

Is it me or is the "horror" genre tag being abused on new indie games these days?

Horror is pretty much a thematic and/or setting, I think the issue is that it can be confused as a reference for established game formulas instead. Castlevania is famous example of "horror" being used as a setting, but it can't be compared to the games that are considered "horror games"...
  14. Cronus

Zu

@byrdbones: Thank you so much! The game was made in 1 month, actually less if I consider the time I procrastinated. Nonetheless, there was some intense hours of work to finish it on time. It also took some more days to make some balance changes, bugfixes and etc. So, I take the chance to...
  15. Cronus

(TOTALLY BIASED) Game Rundowns

You did an awesome job playing and giving feedback for all these games, Indrah. I personally know how tiring is to play and review so much stuff, by past experiences. Impresses me to see your dedication with it, so congrats! I don't want to make any requests so feel free to ignore it...
  16. Cronus

Will the next RPG Maker series come to newer consoles and pc's?

At this point I can't see a new RPG Maker coming out because there was a lot of investment on the "VX" line, with the official VX assets followed by VX Ace (that was compatible) and its arising contents too. Doesn't seem logical, on the perspective of a company, to launch a completely new line...
  17. Cronus

Fog and the like, how to?

The way I do is really simple. You create an illusion of an endless fog by moving a picture until the point that it can repeat itself, and to achieve this effect you actually use an image that is duplicated like this one: The logic is: you show one side of the picture covering the screen, make...
  18. Cronus

Zu

@Dalph: Thank you so much for your detailed comment! Makes me really glad to see the effort that you've put playing it from start to finish. I'm also glad that you noticed all the work that has been made in order to get around the Lite limitations, it was a bit annoying but there was enough...
  19. Cronus

Makes me really glad to know that you like it, thank you so much for your support! I'm looking...

Makes me really glad to know that you like it, thank you so much for your support! I'm looking forward to see your review.
  20. Cronus

Zu

Thank you! Yes, I designed the note icons. By the way, if you look closely they resemble the keys you use to play the songs. Thank you so much! Thank you so much for having played it until the end, I'm really glad to hear that! After your post I went to test the game again, fixed some errors...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CiderV