Search results

1. BCj

DoubleX RMVXA Confusion Edit

Did you ever find a fix for this? Running into the same issue. Edit: sorry, didn't see post above, Going to try that fix.
  2. BCj

Google translate says "Please note that user registration, reissue of product keys, and issuance...

Google translate says "Please note that user registration, reissue of product keys, and issuance of unlock codes will also be terminated." That sucks.
  3. BCj

@Kyuukon 9 dollars?! I'd instabuy it for 9 dollars.

@Kyuukon 9 dollars?! I'd instabuy it for 9 dollars.
  4. BCj

RMVXA Linus: The Forgotten Days

Aww, shame it was delayed! Was looking forward to playing it in march. But I understand why. It's good to be working again, isnt it? I've started working on Escalia again too :) feels so good.
  5. BCj

RMVXA Atis's Gaze - Film/Motion Novel

I see. I'm asking because I have some eye issues and need a little more time to read things, sometimes the videos go too fast for me. :)
  6. BCj

I understand it's a film, hence the "play". I was just wondering if you could watch the film in your own pace on the pc, instead of on youtube, "played" by someone else.
  7. BCj

Isn't it possible to "play" this yourself?
  8. BCj

Bestiary Logbook v1.8 - updated 1/21/2014

But you have to add linebreaks (|), no? E.g. Here is one of my bosses: <description1: A scientist hell-bent on perfecting her |wicked alchemical experiments, |Eresia Sevis dedicated her entire life |to industrial progress.> I wish it wrapped itself without the |. Change the font or the size...
  9. BCj

Battle HUD with full body battle potraits that change

# ■ BattleLuna: Lunatic Face # =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= # This script allows you to set conditions so the actor's faceset can change. # For example, if an actor is damaged, their faceset will change to hurt!
  10. BCj

Yes, it's on false. Sadly the wordwrapper messed with my messageboxes. So I had to get it out. I don't think I can make a separate thread, as I can't share the scrips that affect the messageboxes. It's something I paid for. I wonder if it can work like ATS Text formatting, which works just fine...
  11. BCj

Is there actually a way to make the text auto-fit the width/box of the description, without using the wordwrapper? I mean, I can use |, but every time I change something font-related, I need to re-check the description texts. I used the wordwrapper before, but it conflicts with some of my other...
  12. BCj

@Roninator2 that's not the one. They have a separate script that allows you to change battler pics/faces based on states, hp <x% etc.
  13. BCj

RGSS3 Scripting Tutorial Videos

ty for the videos, learned some new stuff :)
  14. BCj

Luna engine has a script for this, but it's not free.
  15. BCj

Game Over Message?

@zeroscares could you show me an example how to do it with a variable? Or how to call a common event?
  16. BCj

The_Sarah - [v1.0] Show Target Names

Thank you for this :)
  17. BCj

Item Borders Rank

Thanks for this :)
  18. BCj

Looks good! I was wondering, where you changing the font? I remember that sometimes I found it a bit hard to read (in the menu).
  19. BCj

Definitely excited!
  20. BCj

Avy's Icon Workshop [Update Jan 2021]

Don't think so.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiraze